XP
Country
United States
Kafke said:
nintendoman562 said:
I did everything you said and I get:
[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-82
I'm using an R4 and I never used YSMENU until now.

I get the exact same error, except with KH instead of M&L.

A reformat of the sd should work?
Can't hurt...
Back up your files, format with the flashcard formater (linked above), and then put a new copy of the updated YSMenu on your card with some games.
If it works, copy your other stuff back over.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kafke said:
How long should it take? Less than a half hour? I'm using a 2gig btw
More like 30 seconds
tongue.gif

For the format anyway... to make your own YSMenu maybe 5 minutes including the time to find and download the files (R4YSAuto on the first page, YSMenu from Yasu's site get "2009/03/27 00:00?EZ3in1+ NOR").

Oyasumii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed your patch into my real r4 and the game works fine, save files, loads, and runs smoothly
however i encountered a weird problem and wondered if anyone else running Ysmenu on r4 had the same problem

Entering pipes seem to be a hassle and at some points near impossible. Now my down button works fine.
and theres no secret to entering pipes, just go near em and press down or left or right depends on the pipe.

But right after I got the hammer and did the 1st battle against the spiked shelled guys that come out of the egg.
I cant leave the area, both pipes will not let me enter them. i tried restarting and both versions of Ysmenu.
Any one else got the same problem ?

The pipes u have to enter to save the star guy when u 1st enter bowser also gave me problems, but after a few mins of
jumping around and trying not to break my Down on my D-pad it worked. Is this another anti-piracy protection?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oyasumii said:
I installed your patch into my real r4 and the game works fine, save files, loads, and runs smoothly
however i encountered a weird problem and wondered if anyone else running Ysmenu on r4 had the same problem

Entering pipes seem to be a hassle and at some points near impossible. Now my down button works fine.
and theres no secret to entering pipes, just go near em and press down or left or right depends on the pipe.

But right after I got the hammer and did the 1st battle against the spiked shelled guys that come out of the egg.
I cant leave the area, both pipes will not let me enter them. i tried restarting and both versions of Ysmenu.
Any one else got the same problem ?

The pipes u have to enter to save the star guy when u 1st enter bowser also gave me problems, but after a few mins of
jumping around and trying not to break my Down on my D-pad it worked. Is this another anti-piracy protection?
To be honest... I haven't even played the game myself yet
tongue.gif

I know M&L2:PiT could be somewhat finicky, but you get use to it. Could that also be the case here?
Or is it something that you KNOW should be working that isn't for some reason? (wish I had more info to give you)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hah, the solution works. If you have DMA off you can select a save but it'll crash right after. But if you have it on, you should have no problems.

Also, I had to delete all my old Ysmenu files first in order to get it to work. And I used depravo's version of ysmenu, btw.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
For those who tried out v1.5 of my YSMenu generator (see sig) and it didn't work, I've released v1.5.1 and this time I've tried it on a different computer so hopefully it works.

koentju2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im trying to make this work on my i think real dstt (got it from bigdennis.com) and my friend gaev me the stuff i needed he told me how and what to do so i did that only thing is if i try to run a game from the ysmenu it tells me: ttpatch.dat can't open folder what to do

any help would be appriciated

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
koentju2 said:
ok im trying to make this work on my i think real dstt (got it from bigdennis.com) and my friend gaev me the stuff i needed he told me how and what to do so i did that only thing is if i try to run a game from the ysmenu it tells me: ttpatch.dat can't open folder what to do

any help would be appriciated
You don't have some 'odd' characters for the folder name do you?
If you don't, then it kind of sounds like you have a problem with your card.
I would say back up all the info from your card, format it with the tool here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6603 and then copy the files back over.

arm1e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, followed instructions (both sets). Tried both types of auto menu. Got latest YSMenu and can make the thing load on r4, and got clean rom.

PROBLEM:

Can select save file now but once selected get a black screen.

HELP PLEASE!!!! I have tried EVERYTHING! (i think)

Noke0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone needs to just make a YSmenu Firmware folder, so we can just download it and extract it all to our cards.

I have tried every YSmenu tutorial and all seem to give me the R4 Patch Error.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
arm1e said:
Ok, followed instructions (both sets). Tried both types of auto menu. Got latest YSMenu and can make the thing load on r4, and got clean rom.

PROBLEM:

Can select save file now but once selected get a black screen.

HELP PLEASE!!!! I have tried EVERYTHING!Did you delete TTMENU.SYS from your card?
Are you using a modified/patched ROM?
Are you using the Piracy bypass code?

QUOTE(Noke0 @ Sep 29 2009, 04:37 PM) Someone needs to just make a YSmenu Firmware folder, so we can just download it and extract it all to our cards.

I have tried every YSmenu tutorial and all seem to give me the R4 Patch Error.
Yasu doesn't want YSMenu anywhere other than his site.
GBAtemp mods will delete it and warn/ban people who post it.

nintendoman562

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolzed said:
nintendoman562 said:
htoxad said:
nintendoman562 said:
I did everything you said and I get:
[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-82
I'm using an R4 and I never used YSMENU until now.
1. Copy everything off the SD card.
2. Reformat using http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6603
3. Copy everything back.
I did that and all the roms work except for this one. I just get a white screen.
try creating ysmenu again using the a07,you might've done something wrong
I did it again with a07 and it says "cannot find _DS_MENU.DAT. What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW