Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In the title of the article it says ''rumour'', so it's not official and it says in the article itself that the images are fake... So I don't think that's a valid source.

So? I posted that article because it said that the images are probably fake according to various sources.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
They annouced a rumour with pretty legit looking screenies.. making me feel its possible. then in a few words say via a page update that they have received info that they are fake , without divulging that info , so based on that site alone they have more info to suggest true than false.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Dem screens look quite real, imo.

By the way, I played MK8 recently and I had the Blue Fucking Shell almost hitting me but you know what? I used a boost and then it didn't stop me, but then I had a Red Shitty Shell times two.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i have decided i hate the lightning item. It drops way more regularly with the blue shell nerf and i thought i was ok with it untill now because I have discovered the worst place to get hit by it. Piranha plant slide right before the final jump, you slide into the hole and lakitu brings you back before the jump instead of taking you to the hill past it. Costs a huge ammount of time and if its on the last lap (as mine was) then kiss 1st place goodbye. No more item boxes for me to recover either, fustration was strong.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Ok i have decided i hate the lightning item. It drops way more regularly with the blue shell nerf and i thought i was ok with it untill now because I have discovered the worst place to get hit by it. Piranha plant slide right before the final jump, you slide into the hole and lakitu brings you back before the jump instead of taking you to the hill past it. Costs a huge ammount of time and if its on the last lap (as mine was) then kiss 1st place goodbye. No more item boxes for me to recover either, fustration was strong.

I rarely ever get the Blue Shell or the Lighting, if I do it's only once a day. My luck is that bad.

I wish I could get them often enough.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i was on a fucking roll last night i got hit by 2 blue shells, red shells even a lightning bolt.....and i still won using that shortcut!!!! and i was constantly whipping a brosies ass beating them at 1st place on every track until they quit...ahh that's what makes it worth it :rofl2:

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Im kind of disappointed there is no reward for getting all 3 star gold medals on every single cup (Which i have now done!) I got the gold cart for getting at least 1 star on every single level but iv completed them all 3 star now and it didnt give me anything. Ah well, at least i dont have to play single player anymore, fully invested online now! (Im Teren online, Toad player)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im kind of disappointed there is no reward for getting all 3 star gold medals on every single cup (Which i have now done!) I got the gold cart for getting at least 1 star on every single level but iv completed them all 3 star now and it didnt give me anything. Ah well, at least i dont have to play single player anymore, fully invested online now! (Im Teren online, Toad player)
you only get rewards for getting 3 stars on 150cc you don't even have to do the other cups :P

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
you only get rewards for getting 3 stars on 150cc you don't even have to do the other cups :P

Im a completionist when it comes to mario kart lol

I do miss how the Wii version handled it tho, when you got the stars next to your name online indicating how well you did and also the whole licence plate profile that was all shiney and gold. I think developers need to remember that its little touches like that which turn a good game into a great game. Its not just about the graphics and gameplay. I wanna feel like im rewarded for playing well dammit! Where is my golden name? xD

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's when a male player uses rosalina as their character. there's a whole group of them on gamefaqs all they do is trash talk they use her cos they think she's the best character , is op and can't be beaten which is ALL BULLSHIT! :lol:

Thanks for the explanation! And oh God... well they sound like full-on retards, so please, continue destroying them in online multiplayer! :D

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Y'know, im really starting to enjoy battle mode online. Toads turnpike and toads harbour are really good at shell-spam and its hilarious!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5