ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use an actual capture card or NTR?
An actual capture card. It's literally the only way to achieve constant 60fps on both top and bottom screen. I know the NTR Streaming feature is still in beta and whatnot, but I have doubts it can stream 60fps on both screens (it already has enough fps issues for the bottom screen and top screen still isn't reaching full 60fps as of beta 2).

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An actual capture card. It's literally the only way to achieve constant 60fps on both top and bottom screen. I know the NTR Streaming feature is still in beta and whatnot, but I have doubts it can stream 60fps on both screens (it already has enough fps issues for the bottom screen and top screen still isn't reaching full 60fps as of beta 2).
It's capableof streaming 60fps on both screens, you just have to fiddle with the settings. :)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh it never occurred to me to share it here but if anybody wants to watch the entirety of 50cc, my stream recording is here.

As a note, @PabloMK7, I got that same crash on Frappe Snowland when I tried to play it on 100cc. It was in the same place when I was drifting in the water, so it might be possible to replicate the crash if you wanted to.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's capableof streaming 60fps on both screens, you just have to fiddle with the settings. :)
Well, I haven't seen a recording that shows it all that well. And the requirements needed for it are pretty annoying like having a good enough router.

Edit: And it uses the extra power of the New3DS to do most of the work. So, let's say, if you play an intense 3DS game like Xenoblade Chronicles 3D or Hyrule Warriors Legends, it may affect the performance of the stream and maybe even the games' performance.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,
Reactions: Garblant

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh it never occurred to me to share it here but if anybody wants to watch the entirety of 50cc, my stream recording is here.

As a note, @PabloMK7, I got that same crash on Frappe Snowland when I tried to play it on 100cc. It was in the same place when I was drifting in the water, so it might be possible to replicate the crash if you wanted to.
I saw it, I've played it several times but didn't crash :unsure:. I'll try messing around with kmp settings, and regenerating the kcl.

Reactions: Scarlet

TheLegendofMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi can someone tell me how to change the Map screen? I'm wondering what the requirements are for the map to work, I was try ing to import the Yoshi Falls map screen from MKDS.
I'm wanting to try and contribute to CTGP-7, with things like Music and Map screens.

Last edited by TheLegendofMario,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hi can someone tell me how to change the Map screen? I'm wondering what the requirements are for the map to work, I was try ing to import the Yoshi Falls map screen from MKDS.
I'm wanting to try and contribute to CTGP-7, with things like Music and Map screens.
You can use kmp expander, or a video that I have in my YT channel, if you want I can tell you more details later, I don't have much time :(

TheLegendofMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use kmp expander, or a video that I have in my YT channel, if you want I can tell you more details later, I don't have much time :(
I was watching your video and tried to do the stuff in excel online and LibreOffice Calc, but when I removed the spaces and pressed enter nothing happened. I cant get excel because my computer is almost full.

TheLegendofMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TheLegendofMario,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I only read the first page
but I saw the first post and the only thing I can think is
"GCN Waluigi Pinball"
Waluigi Pinball was for the DS not the GCN

Reactions: PabloMK7

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
0.6 has been released!
CHANGELOG 0.6
  • Added Evergreen Crossing
  • Updated N64 Rainbow road
  • Updated GBA Sky Garden
  • Updated N64 Frappe Snowland
  • Added 200cc mode (EUR/USA v1.1 games, enabling it disables online play)

Bobobombastisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
May you change the course names in different languages to their CT name? (its kinda annoying to tell what course is CT and whats not if your system language isn't English)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb