ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so i built mine the 9.2 method and the ntr method yada yada yada. How do i actually run it. I have the assets, the cia, and all that junk. Do install the cia over the mk7 cia? And the plugins folder is empty, should it be like that?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Note: I've booted the 9000cc plugin multiple times and i have not gotten any errors.

When i boot into my emunand, if i use the ctgp shortcut, then i boot mk7 after the cfw is loaded, the 3ds logo appears, the screen flashes green, and the logo continues forever. It also happens when i just boot into it NTR normally, without loading the ctgp shortcut first. I took the contents of the sd thing and put it on the root, and i dumped my cxi using braindump. I had no errors in the installation. Should i make a video to be more specific or is that enough?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Note: I've booted the 9000cc plugin multiple times and i have not gotten any errors.

When i boot into my emunand, if i use the ctgp shortcut, then i boot mk7 after the cfw is loaded, the 3ds logo appears, the screen flashes green, and the logo continues forever. It also happens when i just boot into it NTR normally, without loading the ctgp shortcut first. I took the contents of the sd thing and put it on the root, and i dumped my cxi using braindump. I had no errors in the installation. Should i make a video to be more specific or is that enough?
;_; Try uninstalling BootNTR, and letting the ctgp-7 manager install it.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, do you have 1.1 patch installed?
no, atleast i dont think so, but i can confirm that it works with the cheat plugin (9000cc) but does not work with the layeredfs.plg. I'll check now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the patch, i assume that's bad.....

Last edited by Giodude,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
no, atleast i dont think so, but i can confirm that it works with the cheat plugin (9000cc) but does not work with the layeredfs.plg. I'll check now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the patch, i assume that's bad.....
Delete the patch from system settings and try again (if you have access to eshop you can download it later)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the patch from system settings and try again (if you have access to eshop you can download it later)
Alright, everything seems fine. Thanks! Now i need to figure out how to activate 9000cc, cuz when i hold down on the ok screen nothin happens. ;(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.