ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probobly just being dumb but when I try to run the NTR method of it, it finishes sucessfully though when I load MK7 it looks exactly the same.

If I'm doing something wrong please tell me.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probobly just being dumb but when I try to run the NTR method of it, it finishes sucessfully though when I load MK7 it looks exactly the same. When it loads correctly, upon loading you'll see the screen flash green, and it loads just like hans does, with the alternate gui and all that.

If I'm doing something wrong please tell me.
Did you try running the v.03b? It fixed some issues, including an empty plugin folder. Make sure your plugin folder has a layerdfs in it.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try running the v.03b? It fixed some issues, including an empty plugin folder. Make sure your plugin folder has a layerdfs in it.

Yes I was using 0.3b and there is a file that I can assume is the plugin in the plugins folder.

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to find the "copytosd" folder. all i have is ctgp7.romfs instead. now, where do i locate this file?
It is supposed to be in the same directory as where you put all the CTGP-7 files at.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't seem to find the "copytosd" folder. all i have is ctgp7.romfs instead. now, where do i locate this file?

nvm i got it! yaay!
BTW if you closed Build_MK7.bat file manually then that might be the case. You have to wait until it tells you that you can.

Last edited by ,

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess CTGP-7 doesn't work with the legit Mario Kart 7 game with 1.1 preinstalled? I dumped the cxi and tried to use the patcher, but every option I press gives an "invalid version" error.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just it, there is absolutely nothing in the error log. I have the cxi in the same folder as the .bat, and every number I type results in "invalid error" and the menu repeating itself.
Screenshot_2016-02-19_17-25-37.png

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You are for some reason typing "2 instead of 2. Why are you typing those quotes?

Wait I just noticed, which is the operating system? This should only support Windows...

Last edited by PabloMK7,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii