Status
Not open for further replies.

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have an R4. It is legit I know that. I have that cheat database thing and have enabled the bypass piracy check. It still freezes when I select the save slot. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Nevermind please help XD

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mrfatso said:
guess no1 saw the patch at page 35 bottom of the thread, where i had uploaded a patcher... its hell lot easier to use that then a ips patch, but whatever, u guys suck at reading anyway...

STOP TRYING TO USE THE IPS PATCH IF U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK IS OR HOW TO USE IPS PATCH, just use the patcher for fk sake...

and r4 user, i am going to make this clear to u guys right now, it is really boring to see post about r4 users saying omg how do i play this on my r4 blah blah blah...

IF YUU CAN'T PLAY IT AFTER PATCHING THEN YUU NEED YSMENU IN ORDER TO PLAY AND IF U DON'T WANT TO USE YSMENU, THEN FINE... I SUGGEST INSTALLING TROJAN INTO UR SD CARD AND HOPE SOMEHOW THOSE BLOODY TROJAN HELPS... and to the m3 users, this is not directed at u guys, i know how it feels when u have a game that u wish to play but try as u might, u can try dsatm, u try try enabling the cheat code, u can try ips patch, and nothing works, for that, i wish u guys good luck
biggrin.gif

edit: fixed a few spelling mistakes

anyway, you posted on the wrong section
please go to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134315 for more information
smile.gif

Tozarian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When people think "flashcart" they think "R4" also. It just pisses me off that people have to buy pieces of shit like that. A few members of my class question my M3Real (and Cyclo) calling them phonies, chinese pieces of shit, etc.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4 and I got it to work............I really hate you......

WILL YOU JUST USE YSMENU AND THANK YASU FOR HIS AWESOMENESS ALREADY?!?!?!??!

Rabbi Nevins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ how insightful.

i had the same problem as the original poster, i tried installing ysmenu but encountered problems every method i tried. my r4 is a clone and just has too many issues installing ysmenu. its not something i did wrong, ive used the same methods installing on my dstt and a legitimate r4 i own.

i basically gave up and just said ill use my dsTT.

sorry couldnt be of help..just telling you what i concluded.

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the Mario and luigi RPG 3 thread should be stickied, or maybe an R4 user thread should be created, because this is getting ridiculous, and seeing the response from higher members is getting funnier each time, Seriously, think about making this user thread.

ell1010

Trophies
Website
theentertainmentplace.synthasite.com
XP
Country
can anybody help plz ive tried every thing is can and i cant get mario and luigi 3 to work on the R4 and i dont want to yse the YSMENU just incase i break my R4 and i have alrerady did that before and had to get it fixed so help plz

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A clone of an R4? That would be an insult to the designers and programmers of every other card. The R4 has so many fuking clones, I'm surprised There are any genuine ones left! The R4 is so bad, that they diddn't even come up with a new name when making the clones.
rofl2.gif

Seriously, How many R4 clones are there? Let's check Dealextreme right now!

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tozarian said:
When people think "flashcart" they think "R4" also. It just pisses me off that people have to buy pieces of shit like that. A few members of my class question my M3Real (and Cyclo) calling them phonies, chinese pieces of shit, etc.

I agree with you... They go like "WtF is a flashcart". I tell them i have a m3Real and they go like wtf is that... its soo annoying... FFS R4 sucks i don't know when they will realize that...

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
because I got one....... @$$H01E

I would hope everyone has one asshole.

Just politely link all r4 queries to the r4 forum. Let the surviving r4 community tear its self apart. This anger from those who have moved on or avoided the r4 rung on the flashcart ladder is unproductive. I grow more weary of reading the repetitive flaming than the repetitive queries.

Its like the cheats db thread. For every douche who ignores the first post guidelines, there's 8 bigger douches who then call him on it and bitch about useless posts. Do the math...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit