ROM Hack Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside Story fix for r4i-sdhc cards

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woodninja13 said:
can someone make a diagram of how it should be setup!

no diagram needed get both of my versions on the 1st page just incase one of them does not work then place the contents of the folder in one of my zips on your
sdcard after you erase it then put your games in the games folder. Then fire it up in the ds or dsi then at the 1st screen select the second icon called media or
multimedia you should see the TTDS menu then select your games to try out that's about it...............

InsanityToTheMax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
O.O this sounds interesting.. even tho anyone could of figured it out (renaming the multimedia.ini thingy) and then putting ttmenu.dat and ttmenu.nds (much similar to booting roms with moonshell) but this would be a really, really simple and good guide for all the noobs
tongue.gif

Even tho I'm not going to be needing it, I'm gonna use it since i haven't installed moonshell so my middle buttons useless right now
tongue.gif

I'd advise updating the DSTT Firmware's cheat database (its a 1.7mb file while the updated ones at gbatemp are a 5.4mb file ...)
EDIT: Yay it didn't work, so now i edited the multimedia.ini file thingy to play my favourite game, SCRIBBLENAUTS
tongue.gif

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I tried it it only seems to run what is in the dstt 117.a07 fix list plus whatever new games that may not have
anti piracy I know the wizard of oz runs though haven't touched my dsi lately.... been playin Magna Carta II

I will post what seems to be working as well in a few days thanks to everyone who tried this out I have seen it
floating around on other sites so it's being shared and seems to be helping people which is a good thing....

Chronoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As i told in the other post, from yesterday there's a patch that can make the EU version works on the R4, cycloDS, m3simply, dstt and supercard! For R4 and m3simply the ysmenu is needed.
Look around for TheK fix eur!

mazzamoo

Trophies
XP
Country
THANK U SO MUCH!! like everyone else ive been searching around trying t get my r4i-sdhc old without 1.4 sticker with 4ri-sdhc.com on box to work and it does straight off thanks if i come across any probs will post
bow.gif

arana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a card from r4i-sdhc.com (non 1.4), i tried the 1.09 link but it is down, i tried the 1.08 link and i was able to download it, but it says FAKE CARD, i tried the 1.08 alternate version and it finally loaded BUT ... was not able to play Mario and Luigi bowser... it hang when asking for block to save

i do select the second icon and it shows a ttDS screen, i select game from there and it just hangs my rom is XPA-MALE.NDS 128M
also tried one called xpa-mal3-cracked.nds 89.28M

it just stays there asking me for a slot and no button works after that.

please help.

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arana said:
i have a card from r4i-sdhc.com (non 1.4), i tried the 1.09 link but it is down, i tried the 1.08 link and i was able to download it, but it says FAKE CARD, i tried the 1.08 alternate version and it finally loaded BUT ... was not able to play Mario and Luigi bowser... it hang when asking for block to save

i do select the second icon and it shows a ttDS screen, i select game from there and it just hangs my rom is XPA-MALE.NDS 128M
also tried one called xpa-mal3-cracked.nds 89.28M

it just stays there asking me for a slot and no button works after that.

please help.

This only works on the usa version and jap not the pal -e version and use an unpatched or untrimmed rom hope this helps.....

Zephyrnereus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello, I need help.

I tried using this but it freezes. I have an R4i neo. is there a way to make this work, and if not, what else could I do?

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, this method of loading the DSTT software is great but is there any way of disabling the 'Game' icon on the first screen so as the R4 software can't be loaded up or else force the card to load the multimedia path automatically?

marcuss73

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tyvm!

I was googlin' 4 some help on this. Was trying the thing with YSmenu, but this is easier and .... works for me!

Much respect for all who contributed to this perfect solution!

rockstar_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I've got a R4SDHC card (blue happy box v1.19b) from R4isdhc.com

so how can get this to work on my R4SDHC (no 'i'), it says in the first post that it works, can someone guide me

i've downloaded the "R4isdhc kernel DSTT v2.0" that was in the first post

please guide me

(do i need to anything other than just pasting the files to the root of the card?)

thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids