gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4I-SDHC CUSTOM DSTT UNOFFICIAL MENUS By:Giesl213/Ashley and Team/Amd64/B-Blue

Now works with cards from r4isdhc and r4i-sdhc.com

Working Cards:r4i-sdhc and someone tried my idea and said it ran on the r4-sdhc without
the "i"

Credits Ashley and Team for menu,r4i team for picking my brain,Me Gisel213 for tinkering to
find this working combonatition.... And B-Blue for testing with the other site's card
and menu

And Last But Not Least Amd64 for the multimedia.ini path loading trick for quick to
as normal smooth loading as your gonna get.......

Erase sdcard and put the contents of this folder on your sdcard make sure your things
go inside the games folder or it will freeze on loading a thing.... When you boot up
the r4i-sdhc menu select the second icon called media and the new unofficial DSTT
menu will load then simply run your things like Mario & Luigi 3 usa Kingdom Hearts and
many more they work fine no freezing any hiccups Happy Gaming.....

To enable Soft reset when you boot into the TTDS menu tick sysoption on the touch screen
then tick default reset to On and your good to go.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJOYSKYQ 1.08b Version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3RIV3OR 1.08b alternate version trying it on other kernals.......

Reason for the 1.09b and now the 1.08b is because some people say 1.09 version says fake card and menu 1.08b does not so
if one does not work try the other best of luck!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CWCYJVC 2.00 version now this only for cards from r4isdhc.com not r4i-sdhc.com
Big Thanks to B-Blue for testing and confirming this working

Once Again No Ysmenu and No Roms Included Should be okay Enjoy r4i-sdhc and r4isdhc users of GbaTemp!!!!!

Had to edit my words I used the roms word in my installation tutorial sorry mods toned it down a bit
anyone using this will know what i mean......

amd64

Trophies
XP
Country
Works great ,you could also change multimedia path in R4i menu to TTMenu.nds and this will load ttmenu from the second button on main screen

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amd64 said:
Works great ,you could also change multimedia path in R4i menu to TTMenu.nds and this will load ttmenu from the second button on main screen
people
Amazing and even faster way I was just messing around with these menus and found this fix and amd64 contributed on a more
normal load method nice work and thanks thinking about zipping this all up and uploading somewhere to help out there is alot of
people with these cards.......

Talk about dual booting menu's man this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did everything but the controls are still locked at the menu it works but it still has those anti-pirate checks
another question is can it play pokemon games without corrupting

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
GameWinner said:
i did everything but the controls are still locked at the menu it works but it still has those anti-pirate checks
another question is can it play pokemon games without corrupting

Are you sure you're using the right DSTT firmware? It has to be that particular version.

amd64

Trophies
XP
Country
gamewinner are u sure u started the the game from TTmenu cos I,ve tried this a few times and game works every time

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tried on and regular r4 doesnt work a friend of mine is bringing over a r4sdhc non i version to try
will post results later.... i used the latest menu the ttds menu is pure white with the loading bar
stopping in place was worth a try just tryin to help out....

Augustus Osari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
just tried on and regular r4 doesnt work a friend of mine is bringing over a r4sdhc non i version to try
will post results later.... i used the latest menu the ttds menu is pure white with the loading bar
stopping in place was worth a try just tryin to help out....
I'm pretty sure it should only work on DSTT-clone R4s.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool fix. I was wondering how long it was gonna take til this was playable on my R4i SDHC. I'm guessing since the fix is coming from a DSTT firmware, the next R4i firmware update will probably have the fix too.

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uploading to megaupload now will be in the 1st post and contains amd64's idea changing multimedia
path to TTMENU.nds so you can select multimedia from the 1st screen instead of selecting game
then running ttmenu.nds seems a little quciker and smoother that way Happy Gaming to Everyone!!!

Kudos to DSTT team whoever made that unofficial Kernal, r4i team for picking my brain, amd64
for the loading time fix etc...........

Zikuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the R4-SDHC considered a DSTT clone? It's from r4i-sdhc.com....
If so I have one of those as long as an original R4 so I was wondering if I could ge this to work on the R4SDHC

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Here's the bug I found with my previous build)

Fixed soft reset would hang when you press L,R,A,B,X,Y at the same time to get back to the
TTDS menu it only shows sdcard meaning missing menu... This was easy to fix the TTMENU.nds
is nothing but the TTMENU.DAT renamed to TTMENU.nds to run from the multimedia.ini path as
the second icon when you boot up the r4i-sdhc card so just added another TTMENU.nds file to
the root of the card then renamed to TTMENU.DAT so when you soft reset to run another game
it finds the TTDS menu and you can select another game it's a minor change just one more file
on the root of the card just a minor fix I found myself soft reseting my dsi constantly so
here's something a little better.....

To enable Soft reset when you boot into the TTDS menu tick sysoption on the touch screen
then tick default reset to On and your good to go.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8A8WJ8QG Updated Version.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night