Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
yea when the dstt starts not having support anymore then im gonna get a acekard2i

Or whatever is best whenever DSTT becomes obsolete. If you really think about it, DSTT support team is gonna be around for a while considering the fact that they just spent all this effort to develop the "fake killer" updates. So in my opinion, they're gonna be around for at least another year or two before something completely blows it out of the water.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
corsairsa said:
Acenima said:
yea when the dstt starts not having support anymore then im gonna get a acekard2i

Or whatever is best whenever DSTT becomes obsolete. If you really think about it, DSTT support team is gonna be around for a while considering the fact that they just spent all this effort to develop the "fake killer" updates. So in my opinion, they're gonna be around for at least another year or two before something completely blows it out of the water.
yea, they still update the infolib.dat, usrcheat.dat and savlib.dat so i guess thats considered support. and that they have unoffical firmware for it and its build is better then most flashcarts

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I use the same crack everyone is talking about but i still get a freeze in the very beginning.

Notes: I use an Acekard 2i.

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
magicksun said:
I don't know what is a dstt , i thinks it is a flashcard. But yeah i using ysmenu in my r4clone haha and don't work
Is it going to be possible for YSMenu to run this game?

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
QUOTE said:
TrolleyDave:
Yeah DSTT is another flashcart! Nightmare that your R4 clone won't run YSMenu, it's probably the best chance you have of running the game without buying a new flashcart.

No! haha , u dont understand , i say dont work the mal3 in my ysmenu , the ysmenu work fine!

QUOTEmodshroom128 Today, 07:43 PM does this work on m3 simply yet?

Please everybody , there are 34 pages of peope that say it's is finish for my xxx flashcard , if there are a solucion , u will se in the firs page , i come every day to see whats new and the news in this forum and I see people then say its finish its finish or i read Stupid Things that i don't care , i care for the fix in mario and luigi , sooo friend when u askin It's the patch finish , go to the first page and see if there is finish or no !

corsairsa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
Please everybody , there are 34 pages of peope that say it's is finish for my xxx flashcard , if there are a solucion , u will se in the firs page , i come every day to see whats new and the news in this forum and I see people then say its finish its finish or i read Stupid Things that i don't care , i care for the fix in mario and luigi , sooo friend when u askin It's the patch finish , go to the first page and see if there is finish or no !

Couldn't have said it better myself. If I could give you a +1 I def would. Too bad people simply can't seem to listen right?

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I Found This In Other Forum

QUOTE said:
For those with EDGE DS and want to play this game just do the following:

1. Download the latest update to the EDGE DS: http://www.edge-ds.cn/downloads/EDGE-OS-1.5.zip
2. Download this file http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ixdz5yyyiej
3. Put your content in the root. * Note if you do add code to the file "cheats.dat" this file is replaced, recommended to back in this case.

You can play Mario and Luigi bowsers Inside Story!

There is no need to patch the game, just run the cheat to get it working.
Note: in some places can save the game locks and remains black screen, but do not worry, always manages to save and restart play if safe summer.

If you want to manually add the code here is the left:
52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00,000,000
D0000000 00,000,000

The program to modify the cheats.dat is: r4cce

You can make the code work in other cartridges that accept codes AR (Action Replay)

I do not take credit for the crack, only to leave them to enjoy

Try This And tell us if this work

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:

QUOTE said:

1. Download the latest update to the EDGE DS: http://www.edge-ds.cn/downloads/EDGE-OS-1.5.zip
3. Put your content in the root. * Note if you do add code to the file "cheats.dat" this file is replaced, recommended to back in this case.

Note: in some places can save the game locks and remains black screen, but do not worry, always manages to save and restart play if safe summer.

52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00,000,000
D0000000 00,000,000

You can make the code work in other cartridges that accept codes AR (Action Replay)

that code doesnt work.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
magicksun said:

QUOTE said:

52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00,000,000
D0000000 00,000,000

that code doesnt work.

Did you copy and paste? Because there shouldn't be any commas in it.

smash_legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really dont want to sound lyk all those impatient people but I just dont want to read this entire thread

is R4 or TTi working yet
nds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: if only it had as much capability/power as i do omw to your mom's place