Hacking Making Sonic fangames on PS4 Dreams

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I want to know some things regarding making some assets for unofficial Sonic fangames.
First question is it possible to remix someone's else game project in Dreams Engine for instance Sonic XDream? Is it possible to turn someone's Sonic the Hedgehog model asset into Tiara the Manx(like turning male playable character into female by giving her clothing such as ribbon,ponytail hairstyle)? Is it possible to make cannonball through playable character instead of orbs? How to make custom directional gravity(something like Magneboot rails from Ratchet and Clank 1,Sonic Lost World,Super Mario Galaxy,Sonic X-Treme),fisheye lens? How to make spiral object that won't have any colission detection errors so 3D Classic Sonic won't be falling into bottomless pit? Is it possible to recolor Classic spring for example yellow and make him jump from higher air distances? Can you answer to these questions,please? Do Dreams have some Amiga-like(I will need this for Sonic-16 tech demo revival on Dreams game engine) sound instruments on Sony PS4 or PS5? How to make emblems(like those in Sonic Adventure series) in PS4 Dreams? Can you tell me how to make shooting projectiles in case of making some Jazz Jackrabbit games(I found only Lori Jackrabbit asset-how to turn into 2D gameplay style in PS4 Dreams?) on PS4 Dreams? How to make replica I mean recreation of Sonic Generations in your Dreams Engine? How to make classic rings collecting sound in PS4 Dreams anyway? Or will I have to create a new female character(naming her Tiara the Manx) that is running and making spindashes like Sonic The Hedgehog? Is it possible replicate Sonic Generations high cutscenes quality in your Dreams engine? Thank you for hearing me out. It's very important to me. As you see I have lots of questions here. Your indie game is fantastic. This is the best game I ever played guys. I can be like game developer. How can I do all these things?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least space it out well at least SEGA barely does dmca (unless the game is in bad taste) didn't someone make a STH dreams game (at least the intro) of the live action movie someone should do an entire 3d game based on the movie or perhaps when sonic 2 comes out in 2022

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess that's a no then.
What do you mean? Did Sega Atlus,Sega Sammy,Sega Hardlight,Sonic Team, Epic Games, Tencent ever DMCA'd some any project? I know Gearbox Software did it to Slipgate Ironworks and 3D Realms with Duke Nukem. Walter Disney when he was alive he was lawsuited multiple times.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The issue isn't that the name is wrong but that you posted it in the Tutorials section. You are only allowed to post Tutorials in that section; questions go in any other section except Tutorials.
To hacking and homebrew section, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-