Homebrew Making a new Exploit with a newer game?

D.Loro5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ocarina of Time and Cubic Ninja

Yes, but those games are very difficult to get (either for the money or because they simply are not sold). I mean, it would be fine for a new xploit 10.6 (either through a physical game or something firmware), but I see little as possible.

Reactions: Jackson Ferrell

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but those games are very difficult to get (either for the money or because they simply are not sold). I mean, it would be fine for a new xploit 10.6 (either through a physical game or something firmware), but I see little as possible.

Ocarina of Time was just re-released for $20 and the exploit still works.

Reactions: UraKn0x

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One of the exploitable games (confirmed by smea) is Brunswick Pro Bowling. I don't think anyone will make anything out of it, though.
Actually, if I could, it would seem a nice experiment to me. Who knows, maybe someone is working on it.
Smea though for a long time that Brunswick Pro Bowling could be exploited but he has recently said that it was not exploitable and is now looking at other games.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Smea though for a long time that Brunswick Pro Bowling could be exploited but he has recently said that it was not exploitable and is now looking at other games.
Just sayin'

VP2ZR6e.jpg

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the exploitable games (confirmed by smea) is Brunswick Pro Bowling. I don't think anyone will make anything out of it, though.
Actually, if I could, it would seem a nice experiment to me. Who knows, maybe someone is working on it.
This was Never Confirmed, not even close,didn't he say he uses it for debugging purposes? He states it might be exploitable but he"s says that he"s not going to make it or if it will even work...

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The demo was never compatible with smashhax to begin with. It cannot access the SD card and loading the payload from URL afaik never got to work due to limited string size for the URL etc.
https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax/
yes it was.
" the demo doesn't have SD access. Hence, you must build this hax yourself with the PAYLOADURL option in order to use this with the demo"

Last edited by Xinaman,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax/
yes it was.
" the demo doesn't have SD access. Hence, you must build this hax yourself with the PAYLOADURL option in order to use this with the demo"
Please actually read the readme.md

Under Versions it clearly states:

Note that the release-archives aren't usable with this since those are built for loading the payload from SD: the demo doesn't have SD access. Hence, you must build this hax yourself with the PAYLOADURL option in order to use this with the demo.

And this concerning the not working PAYLOADURL:
https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax/issues/2

Last edited by Favna,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ninja edited that. There was an issue on the payload url

and loading the payload from URL afaik never got to work due to limited string size for the URL

At least back then when that issue was created (last reply november 14th 2015) it didn't work to compile it with a working payloadurl.

Just relinking the issue in question for reference: https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_smashbroshax/issues/2

RanRanRuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Fucking scrubs.. I have en exploit for all games... you just need to ddos the bootram and bruteforce the nandBINROP code....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1