BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
demonicstrife said:
Which of the these two patches are further in translation: Magnius' or Kazo's?
Why don't put read the first post and find out.
Why don't you not sound like an ass and simply answer. And I've looked at both. The first post here doesn't tell what percentage is completed.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
WataruKun said:
demonicstrife said:
Why don't you not sound like an ass and simply answer. And I've looked at both. The first post here doesn't tell what percentage is completed.
Why don't you stop calling me names and be specific?

Ask for percentages if you want percentages.

If you want to know how much dialogue is done, it's in the first post in big words like these.

And that's all that should matter as this IS a dialogue patch.

Really, kid, if you don't want to play then don't play it. Seriously.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
demonicstrife said:
WataruKun said:
demonicstrife said:
Why don't you stop calling me names and be specific?

Ask for percentages if you want percentages.

If you want to know how much dialogue is done, it's in the first post in big words like these.

And that's all that should matter as this IS a dialogue patch.

Really, kid, if you don't want to play then don't play it. Seriously.

Who shoved a stick up your ass? It was a simple question. Again, you could've just simply answered.

Or are you annoyed by seeing the same question over and over again?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This patch is obviously further. Last I checked, Kazo's no longer going to translate the story any further, and it was only up until around the first gym. The only thing he's translated were the essentials like the menus, Pokemon names, move names, item names etc.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this topic should be stickied and locked. Locked topics can have post edits.
that way, no stupid questions, no annoyances, no problems.
can't patch? spend a good 500$ for a decent laptop instead of 50$ for a pile of scrap

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one question and one "glitch" so to say.

Q: What is the Game number for the patched versions of HG and SS? Before the patch, they were 4159 and 4160, but what did they change to?

Glitch: When I use a PC in the game (Trainer's name = "Ash"), the game says "Ashh", with an extra "h" at the end. Is that normal in your patches? This has occured in previous versions of the patch (using Soul Silver dump by Xenophobia), but I thought you might have noticed before...

Lastly: I have noticed that the Fainted Pokemon sign/image in the Status and Party menus is still in Japanese.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SuzieJoeBob said:

Q: What is the Game number for the patched versions of HG and SS? Before the patch, they were 4159 and 4160, but what did they change to?

Glitch: When I use a PC in the game (Trainer's name = "Ash"), the game says "Ashh", with an extra "h" at the end. Is that normal in your patches? This has occured in previous versions of the patch (using Soul Silver dump by Xenophobia), but I thought you might have noticed before...

Lastly: I have noticed that the Fainted Pokemon sign/image in the Status and Party menus is still in Japanese.
Yep normal.

And what sign again? For something like this actually showing images would be better.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
SuzieJoeBob said:

Yep normal.

And what sign again? For something like this actually showing images would be better.
I'm going to get the image in a little bit, but you know how status conditions (paralysis, burn, poisoned, etc.) have english images under the Pokemon's name in the "Party" menu? Well, the one for a defeated or "Fainted" Pokemon isn't (or at least isn't on mine...)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SuzieJoeBob said:
WataruKun said:
SuzieJoeBob said:

Yep normal.

I'm going to get the image in a little bit, but you know how status conditions (paralysis, burn, poisoned, etc.) have english images under the Pokemon's name in the "Party" menu? Well, the one for a defeated or "Fainted" Pokemon isn't (or at least isn't on mine...)
Can't be helped unless someone wants to find the graphics and edit them for me. Rykin said he couldn't even find them.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, my emulator isn't working properly today. I wonder why...I'm not sure if I can take a screenshot on my SupercardDSOnei to show you. I'll go to Google and see.

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someonewhodied said:
this topic should be stickied and locked. Locked topics can have post edits.
that way, no stupid questions, no annoyances, no problems.
can't patch? spend a good 500$ for a decent laptop instead of 50$ for a pile of scrap
i think you are taking it a little too far... it would be more complicated than its worth

and on another note I think the patch is pure awesomesause
yaynds.gif

good luck on the rest WataruKun!

poke_13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bulgaria
okay WataruKun i really am happy about ur work
yay.gif
.since ur continuously updating ur patch but could u plz translate pokemon emotions and the pokerus logo coz those are really important to me and if u dont translate that then plz translate pokemon emotions coz i really want to know how my pokemons feel
cry.gif
cry.gif

karnik95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey WataruKun,

I was wondering if you could provide an approximate percentage of how much of the translation you have completed?

There is no particular reason as to why I asked, just curious.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
poke_13 said:
okay WataruKun i really am happy about ur work
yay.gif
.since ur continuously updating ur patch but could u plz translate pokemon emotions and the pokerus logo coz those are really important to me and if u dont translate that then plz translate pokemon emotions coz i really want to know how my pokemons feel
cry.gif
cry.gif

Why do you need the pokerus logo? It's the purple one.
Wataru, I'm up for Beta testing, if you don't mind. I would be using an M3Real though, just to get a bit of veriety with the beta testers
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1