ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
from what ive seen because ive updated my m3 real firmware it fixes the freeze, but the translation patch comes with the anti piracy patch which srews with my m3

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
Sigh... We've seen it all before. Troll comes in and gets all feisty and then brings the attention of the thread to him. It's like a broken record.

So go on, keep derailing kid! I encourage you! Entertain us with your derailing until the mods come in!

Your obviously not stopping anytime soon so continue!

Haha, Mr. Troll! So funny! Acting as if he never called me a Jackass! Haha, that's cute! The Troll acts innocent!

Entertain us more with your cool stories troll!

cool_story_bro.jpg
projecting, much? for the record I actually didn't call you a jackass, even though i made no mention of not doing so... I called your rant jackassy
tongue.gif

heres an idea: if someone makes a comment, either take it into consideration for what it is, or ignore it. This whole "RAWR YOUR MISUSING THE PATCH OMG STOP IT IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO START OVER DON'T DOWNLOAD IT LAWL COOL STORY BRO OH LOOK I CAN POST IMAGES LIKE IN 4CHAN" troll bit... yeah, it just doesn't sit well
tongue.gif

Your translation is great and all but seriously dude, you're not god, you're not king of the forum, and you troll and flame in your own thread more than anyone else does.
Keep it coming Troll! Hehe, isn't he SOOOOO cool guys! More cool stories!
yay.gif

Go whine somewhere else.
diglett dig dig diglett dig.... how's that hole coming along?
Oh, Mr. Troll, you slay me with your coolness! Will you marry me? I'll be SOOOO SAD if you say NO!

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
Sigh... We've seen it all before. Troll comes in and gets all feisty and then brings the attention of the thread to him. It's like a broken record.

So go on, keep derailing kid! I encourage you! Entertain us with your derailing until the mods come in!

Haha, Mr. Troll! So funny! Acting as if he never called me a Jackass! Haha, that's cute! The Troll acts innocent!

cool_story_bro.jpg
projecting, much? for the record I actually didn't call you a jackass, even though i made no mention of not doing so... I called your rant jackassy
tongue.gif

heres an idea: if someone makes a comment, either take it into consideration for what it is, or ignore it. This whole "RAWR YOUR MISUSING THE PATCH OMG STOP IT IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO START OVER DON'T DOWNLOAD IT LAWL COOL STORY BRO OH LOOK I CAN POST IMAGES LIKE IN 4CHAN" troll bit... yeah, it just doesn't sit well
tongue.gif

Your translation is great and all but seriously dude, you're not god, you're not king of the forum, and you troll and flame in your own thread more than anyone else does.
yay.gif

Go whine somewhere else.
Oh, Mr. Troll, you slay me with your coolness! Will you marry me? I'll be SOOOO SAD if you say NO!
I just quoted a large amount of troll. Aren't I special

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:

cool_story_bro.jpg
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

yay.gif

Go whine somewhere else.
Sure, but we may have to move to san francisco... or canada *shudder*

JayDex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys please stop trolling and nitrostemp did you use my advice? and i don't think the translation patch come with anti-piracy bypass

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
alidsl said:
do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

seriously guys it's getting annoying
that is one creepy looking whatever it is.
Hm-hmm! Even more creepy looking than that 1 inched thing I saw when I was in the room with you the other night!

Oh, hon, you know I'm just teasin'! Ya smexy biatch!
Jesus christ guys... what are you doing?

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet, version 3.1?!?
I wish to download it, but i know already that it wont work with M3DSReal, ive posted multiple times, with a patch for this, are rudolphs doesn't work. I need to play this!
Someone help me!!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JayDex said:
Has anyone checked for Jap between New bark town and cherrygove city for the start of the game? if not i'm going to find some and upload a video to youtube if so
Well, I can pretty much ensure you that most of the stuff in New Bark Town is translated. But you shouldn't let that stop you from making videos.

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
Sweet, version 3.1?!?
I wish to download it, but i know already that it wont work with M3DSReal, ive posted multiple times, with a patch for this, are rudolphs doesn't work. I need to play this!
Someone help me!!
Well.. this does come with Rudolphs patch... all I can think of is;

Is your M3DSReal on the highest Firmware/Kernel
That's really all I can think of for this.. could try formatting your mem stick then back up everything

mnbv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i noticed that u havent translated some dialouges (talking to mom for the 2nd time after getting your pokemon for example) so can you fix that plz

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mnbv said:
hey i noticed that u havent translated some dialouges (talking to mom for the 2nd time after getting your pokemon for example) so can you fix that plz
He won't fix it right NOW. Maybe in the next patch when bugs reported are fixed.
smile.gif

AsylumDreams

Trophies
XP
Country
Right I've signed up just for you watty...
to report you for being such an ass mainly
what the hell is with your video fetish and bitching when people don't restart?
There is no actual need to restart every time. I've read through every page and it's full of your bitching and crying.
Grow the fuck up and stop crying and hiding behind rules that you yourself break when ever anyone trys to prove your wrong.
Bwillb pointed out what you asked people to do and you laid into him for it. Don't ask if you don't want it.
and to save you the effort
I have no life, I have a small penis, I don't understand what this patch is for, it's a beta, I need to restart, I'm a troll, I'm reporting myself for derailing.
Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7