OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To you people, if you're not gonna use the patch right, don't download it.

I will repeat this is not a start from where you are and backtrack and find whatever Japanese NPC's you can find!

It is meant to be played from the beginning.

If you're not playing it from the beginning you're going to be dissapointed and you're NOT going to notice anything new.

However, if you use it correctly, you'll notice all the new text and stuff that was added.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
initial findings: pokemon academy is still 100% japanese.
girl outside department store is speaking japanese... wasn't she english in 3.0? weird.
Misusing the patch.

Good day sir.

The point on this patch isn't to start from where you are and just go back and search whatever Japanese you can find and report it. It's to play it from the beginning.
I will be playing it from the beginning tomorrow ... just loaded it up real quick to make sure the patch process worked on both HG and SS, and thats what I saw. But hey, if you want to make jackass comments about what I report go right ahead.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
girl outside department store is speaking japanese... wasn't she english in 3.0? weird.
Misusing the patch.

Good day sir.

The point on this patch isn't to start from where you are and just go back and search whatever Japanese you can find and report it. It's to play it from the beginning.
I will be playing it from the beginning tomorrow ... just loaded it up real quick to make sure the patch process worked on both HG and SS, and thats what I saw. But hey, if you want to make jackass comments about what I report go right ahead.
Cool story bro.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
WataruKun said:
bwillb said:
Misusing the patch.

Good day sir.

Cool story bro.
cool story, indeed. Making troll comments in your own thread is fun, eh?

nossr50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:

I will repeat this is not a start from where you are and backtrack and find whatever Japanese NPC's you can find!

If you're not playing it from the beginning you're going to be dissapointed and you're NOT going to notice anything new.

However, if you use it correctly, you'll notice all the new text and stuff that was added.

In other words WataruKun is saying you need to do a new game in order for it to work
Because if he's saying anything other than that he is just being an asshole
moogle.gif

Anyways, good job WataruKun I look forward to the next version

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nossr50 said:
WataruKun said:

In other words WataruKun is saying you need to do a new game in order for it to work
Because if he's saying anything other than that he is just being an asshole
moogle.gif

Anyways, good job WataruKun I look forward to the next version
It actually does work without starting over, sooo.....

Anyway, the inside of the department store is translated very nicely.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, hows this for using the patch properly: When you start a new game, Oak's dialog is missing a space between "I" and "must".

nossr50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
ok, hows this for using the patch properly: When you start a new game, Oak's dialog is missing a space between "I" and "must".
You forgot use strength on the truck before using new game, that's the only way you can catch mew and fully experience the translated dialogue
unsure.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nossr50 said:
bwillb said:
You forgot use strength on the truck before using new game, that's the only way you can catch mew and fully experience the translated dialogue
unsure.gif
crap.... I knew I was forgetting something.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nossr50 said:
bwillb said:
unsure.gif
CoolStoryBro.jpg

No really tell me more.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
nossr50 said:
bwillb said:
unsure.gif
CoolStoryBro.jpg

No really tell me more.
SAY_WUT__by_LOLwombats.jpg

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did someone say something?

Anyway, like I said people, your misusing it if your not playing it from the beginning.

And rather than wasting your time posting every little spelling error, just make a video. It'll be much more helpful.

But if you've actually played through the whole thing(From New Bark Town to Goldenrod) and you want to tell me what I missed or tell me what you overall thought it, that's alright too.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oohhh the received item text is still screwed up (USING A NEW GAME)
Alysaa put the Alysa in the |(|) Pocket.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Did someone say something?

Anyway, like I said people, your misusing it if your not playing it from the beginning.

And rather than wasting your time posting every little spelling error, just make a video. It'll be much more helpful.

But if you've actually played through the whole thing(From New Bark Town to Goldenrod) and you want to tell me what I missed or tell me what you overall thought it, that's alright too.
you're misusing your
tongue.gif

anyway, if I could record vid from GBA Lite I would, but.... Well, No$GBA hates me and the feeling is mutual
tongue.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, it's out people. I must also state that if you don't know what this patch is, do not play it or comment.

This is Beta 3.1. If you want Magnius' Super Everything Are Translated In Perfect Grammar Patch your in the wrong place. This is a beta.

Point is, it's a Beta, expect spelling errors...

If you expect Magnius Super Everything Are Translated In Perfect Grammar Wit Zero Errors Patch, leave, do not play this patch(*cough* bwillb
rolleyes.gif
).

If you actually want to Beta Test and use the patch how it's suppose to be used, by all means, download it.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Anyway, it's out people. I must also state that if you don't know what this patch is, do not play it or comment.

This is Beta 3.1. If you want Magnius' Super Everything Are Translated In Perfect Grammar Patch your in the wrong place. This is a beta.

Point is, it's a Beta, expect spelling errors...

If you expect Magnius Super Everything Are Translated In Perfect Grammar Wit Zero Errors Patch, leave, do not play this patch(*cough* bwillb
rolleyes.gif
).

If you actually want to Beta Test and use the patch how it's suppose to be used, by all means, download it.
hah I don''t expect it to be perfect. I'm not complaining that the problems are there, just letting you know of their existence. Not much point to a beta without bug reports
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The...