i followed my own steps again just to make sure and now it works =DD
Thanks Soulbad for all ur help

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. on the subject of the arm7 fix, if I got on wifi (with my ss+magnius' v3 on my sis DSL) and let it assign my SoulSilver to that DS, could I do an arm injection to change the game id and reassign that same game for wifi on a DSi? I don't feel like downloading that thing and changing it manually, and I have no idea if changing the game ID will even affect that... I just figure it would. Btw I'm on Acekard 2i if it's relevant.

And I'd help if I could, but everything's already listed
frown.gif

Dani1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is it possible to apply this patch to Heart Gold?

Edit: It seems not. Sorry for asking.

Well done on the quality of the releases so far. Great stuff.

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not many bugs I've come across recently, this is a realy good update. Are you planning on translating the pokethlon games and bug catching game in the next patch (presumably 4.0) I'm just wondering if we can expect a slightly longer gap between releases, as I have played through the games before and there is an awful lot of text between them. I really don't care how long you take, because I've still got a bit of a way to go beforegetting to goldenrod in this restart, and then when I do I'll restart and play through again.

wazzzzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what im wondering is if wataru is actually enjoying this or he's just doing this like a chore he has to do...

musicv22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Guys, Hi I'm new here. I did the same thing with the arm7 because once I went into pokegear, screen went black for me as well. I used the download that soul provided and did exactly what you said. But it still doesnt work. Is the reason being, that I'm using no$gba? I need help guys. Or is there already a guide like this someone posted on youtube?

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
musicv22 said:
Ok Guys, Hi I'm new here. I did the same thing with the arm7 because once I went into pokegear, screen went black for me as well. I used the download that soul provided and did exactly what you said. But it still doesnt work. Is the reason being, that I'm using no$gba? I need help guys. Or is there already a guide like this someone posted on youtube?

The Search button is your friend, use it. I doubt you are the first person with that problem, so there might be someone that posted something about it. If you only play from emulator, the OP might be of help for you...

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
musicv22 said:

The Search button is your friend, use it. I doubt you are the first person with that problem, so there might be someone that posted something about it. If you only play from emulator, the OP might be of help for you...

No need to be a little dick about it. Instead of wasting a post to say that, why not actually help him? And musicv22, I'll look around, see if I can find what the problem is.

S3THST4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed your instructions, but, it's not patching. It acts like it's going to, then doesn't. No errors, just doesn't patch.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
S3THST4 said:
I followed your instructions, but, it's not patching. It acts like it's going to, then doesn't. No errors, just doesn't patch.

Its not instant, let it be for like a minute, then come back and check if "_patched.nds" (~121 MB) exists. If you did everything correctly, when you try to move the xdelta gui's window, it will show as "not responding", THAT means it is actually PATCHING your file...

S3THST4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
S3THST4 said:

Its not instant, let it be for like a minute, then come back and check if "_patched.nds" (~121 MB) exists. If you did everything correctly, when you try to move the xdelta gui's window, it will show as "not responding", THAT means it is actually PATCHING your file...
Well, xDelta GUI freezes when I hit apply patch like it should, but doesn't say Not Responding. It freezes for like a minute or so, then stops, but it never patched.

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
S3THST4 said:
onivan said:
S3THST4 said:

Well, xDelta GUI freezes when I hit apply patch like it should, but doesn't say Not Responding. It freezes for like a minute or so, then stops, but it never patched.

Sometimes the destination folder is different to the one Xdelta is in. Don't ask me why, but some people have reported this problem. Also, make sure you are not running Xdelta from an external drive.

S3THST4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackbirkby said:
S3THST4 said:
onivan said:
S3THST4 said:

Sometimes the destination folder is different to the one Xdelta is in. Don't ask me why, but some people have reported this problem. Also, make sure you are not running Xdelta from an external drive.
I'm running xDelta straight from the Desktop, and I can't find it in a different folder. No idea. Is using the xDelta GUI the only way to patch it?

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
S3THST4 said:
jackbirkby said:
S3THST4 said:
onivan said:
S3THST4 said:

I'm running xDelta straight from the Desktop, and I can't find it in a different folder. No idea. Is using the xDelta GUI the only way to patch it?

No, there are other programs. You just have to search... sorry but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

ferx15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello watarukun heard together because they are more widely spaced points and the home where the professor is
hardly understand him because it will run the letters and the trainer card that says
w your signature that you do not pay for w.your sign is made shorter and stay, would recommend you translate the fine print on the trainer card if you can, I hope you take my advice is only advice is do not be mad well jajaj good bye. I like your translation I hope the best and do not cancel it as others have done.
yaynds.gif

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thats some weird stuff >_>

But to be honest, I have never used the xDelta GUI that comes bundled with Wataru Kun's patch, as a matter of fact, since his first release being this problematic I just went to KazoWAR's thread, downloaded his patch, then extracted everything but the patch, moved Wataru Kun's patch in, worked the magic and presto.

Even now with his v3 release, I kept extracting only the translation patch and nothing else, keeping KazoWAR's xDelta GUI and xDelta executables. Also, make sure you have the Xenophobia dump. That should pretty much do the trick. If it doesn't well my friend, you are doing something wrong...

P.S. Is it that difficult to type: "WatarU"?
sleep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You are already bred!