Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
What happened, to the first post
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif
Oh, it's coming back. But like I said... I will not answer questions unless you have atleast 10 post.

Why? Because people with less tend to be trolls who just joined to derail the topic like assholes.

I will not reply to you unless you have at least 10 post.

Nornackk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
laxman0220 said:
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

Oh, it's coming back. But like I said... I will not answer questions unless you have atleast 10 post.

Why? Because people with less tend to be trolls who just joined to derail the topic like assholes.

You said 5 posts before, make up your mind

Posts merged

QUOTE(yikkyon @ Oct 9 2009, 02:45 AM)
Maybe he's adding the spoilers tag that is much needed!
laugh.gif
Be careful! he might call you a troll or derailer!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nornackk said:
WataruKun said:
laxman0220 said:
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

10. My mind is made up. If you ask a question and you have 1 post, you most definitely be ignored.

This is simple troll control.

So what I'm saying is, post around the board a little, before you post in my topic.

Nornackk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Nornackk said:
WataruKun said:
laxman0220 said:
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

10. My mind is made up. If you ask a question and you have 1 post, you most definitely be ignored.

So what I'm saying is, post around the board a little, before you post in my topic.
But then again, posts counts do not matter
if a student has been in a school the longest, does that mean he's the smartest?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So like I said you guys can look forward to 3.1 coming out in a couple days. It'll basically be this, but with more translated stuff including...

- Some translated dialogue which was missed.

- Item names that were previously untranslated, as well as their descriptions.

- More translated NPC's.

- Perhaps more translated menus.

Rolyat137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
So like I said you guys can look forward to 3.1 coming out in a couple days. It'll basically be this, but with more translated stuff including...

- Some translated dialogue which was missed.

- Item names that were previously untranslated, as well as their descriptions.

- More translated NPC's.

- Perhaps more translated menus.
Badass.

mosaic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@WataruKun
Just ignore them (us - since, I'm relatively new here. lol).

--
I'd just like to remind everyone that this is a SUPPORT thread for Magius's PKMN SS translation. A place for queries, suggestions, and showing appreciation to WataruKun's excellent work.. Not a place for ranting, flaming, trolling, etc. *sigh*

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nornackk said:
WataruKun said:
Nornackk said:
WataruKun said:
laxman0220 said:
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

But then again, posts counts do not matter
if a student has been in a school the longest, does that mean he's the smartest?
Well if you ask a REALLY good question and you have less than 10, I will reply. But if it's the generic "HEHE HOW FAR IS THIS PATCH LOLZ" that can be answered in the first post or "OMG! I HAVEZORS PATCH PROBLEMS" which can be answered with the search, I'm not replying if you have under 10 posts.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dimmidice said:
kinda dissapointed you're letting this die for some random idiots :/ thanks for your efforts anyways~
All I have to say is I'm done taking this topic personally.

The first post is back up.

The only new posts I will make from now are answers and updates.

I'm done conversating on any personal level.

Boogaloo22

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i like how everyone trashes him when he cancels it then kisses his ass when he brings it back, great to the supporters as just as much as a loser as the translater

as for your friend asian, he's being really cool in the other threads for a so called troll and derailer

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:
the game works fine..... i just have trouble combining two aspects...

FIRST ASPECT: the rom im using starts off in .nds format, and i can use the patch from rudolph to make sure the game doesnt crash...
BUT!!!!! when i do that, my file is changed from .nds format, to a .BAK format......

when it changes, it still plays the game, but i cannot use the translation on it due to the changed format.

SECOND ASPECT: (or problem..... idk) if i decide to translate it first, the file is no longer a completely fresh and unchanged .nds rom. and i cannot patch it any longer.......

THESE TWO NECESSARY ADD ONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST...... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.......

lol, there's my extreme detail..... ish

any help with this at all will be greatly appreciated and if it works 100% you might be worshipped??
I see your problem, the BAK file is not the patched file, it is a backup of the original, unpatched rom. You take the nds file.

sooo, what your saying is...... the bak file is just a backup, and the nds file is actually the one that is going to work???
if that is it i might have to shoot myself... but then again, id be happier than hell!!!! =D
totally
biggrin.gif
glad to help, hope you get your problem fixed
hey my question is that at the beginning, when you first meet mr. pokemon aka the apricon guy. is he supposed to be talking in jap in V3? because wataru said that he is translated in the new patch

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ohsnapkid said:
What about patching problems that can't be resolved using methods outlined before?
Tell me the problem and I'll try to help. Search first though.

QUOTEhey my question is that at the beginning, when you first meet mr. pokemon aka the apricon guy. is he supposed to be talking in jap in V3? because wataru said that he is translated in the new patch
Only if you run past the house and he stops you. If you go into his house and talk to him it is still untralsated.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WataruKun said:
dimmidice said:
kinda dissapointed you're letting this die for some random idiots :/ thanks for your efforts anyways~
All I have to say is I'm done taking this topic personally.

The first post is back up.

The only new posts I will make from now are answers and updates.

I'm done conversating on any personal level.

yay! thats how you should do it IMO! you'l always have idiots trying to act interesting by nitpicking and bitching. lets stop going off topic now guys
biggrin.gif

thanks for putting it back up, and ofcourse for translating ;D

Posts merged

QUOTE(ohsnapkid @ Oct 9 2009, 03:58 AM)
What about patching problems that can't be resolved using methods outlined before?
i'm sure other users can help with those mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: