Status
Not open for further replies.

Nornackk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe what the fuck is wrong with WataruKun, he's a fucking baby, he thinks LonelyAzianGuy was trolling.

Many people have asked questions that can be easily answered in a polite manner, but he decides to be a bitch to them.

Many people have also requested to put the screenshots in the first page into a spoiler, but he doesn't give a fuck, he probably thinks they're trolls too.

Who agrees with me?

Edit : And yes, I DID just create an account to say this. I needed to tell him. But I've read every single page

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
kamakazikilla said:
the game works fine..... i just have trouble combining two aspects...

FIRST ASPECT: the rom im using starts off in .nds format, and i can use the patch from rudolph to make sure the game doesnt crash...
BUT!!!!! when i do that, my file is changed from .nds format, to a .BAK format......

when it changes, it still plays the game, but i cannot use the translation on it due to the changed format.

SECOND ASPECT: (or problem..... idk) if i decide to translate it first, the file is no longer a completely fresh and unchanged .nds rom. and i cannot patch it any longer.......

THESE TWO NECESSARY ADD ONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST...... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.......

lol, there's my extreme detail..... ish

any help with this at all will be greatly appreciated and if it works 100% you might be worshipped??
I see your problem, the BAK file is not the patched file, it is a backup of the original, unpatched rom. You take the nds file.

Rolyat137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
If you REALLY support me, you'll report the trolls I listed for derailing the topic.

It seems like you and that asian guy just got in some pointless argument. And even if it was something bigger or I over looked something, why cant you just get over it? Dont make everyone suffer because someone pissed u off.

I'd love to keep seeing progress in this patch by you but your acting pretty childish right now.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

FIRST ASPECT: the rom im using starts off in .nds format, and i can use the patch from rudolph to make sure the game doesnt crash...
BUT!!!!! when i do that, my file is changed from .nds format, to a .BAK format......

when it changes, it still plays the game, but i cannot use the translation on it due to the changed format.

SECOND ASPECT: (or problem..... idk) if i decide to translate it first, the file is no longer a completely fresh and unchanged .nds rom. and i cannot patch it any longer.......

THESE TWO NECESSARY ADD ONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST...... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.......

any help with this at all will be greatly appreciated and if it works 100% you might be worshipped??
I see your problem, the BAK file is not the patched file, it is a backup of the original, unpatched rom. You take the nds file.
hey how about u help me with my problem?
wink.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've come to a conclusion. The mods here suck and allow derailing. So you know what, there will be no discussion, just the patch. Unless you have a really important question, you won't get a reply.

You troll and derailer feeders can reply to them all you want. I won't.

If you have less than "x" amount of post and you ask a question, you will be ignored.

Nornackk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rolyat137 said:
WataruKun said:
If you REALLY support me, you'll report the trolls I listed for derailing the topic.

It seems like you and that asian guy just got in some pointless argument. And even if it was something bigger or I over looked something, why cant you just get over it? Dont make everyone suffer because someone pissed u off.

I'd love to keep seeing progress in this patch by you but your acting pretty childish right now.
Totally, and he's telling people to ignore people who ask questions (which he calls trolls), when he himself keeps replying to LonelyAzianGuy

Rolyat137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
So I've come to a conclusion. The mods here suck and allow derailing. So you know what, there will be no discussion, just the patch. Unless you have a really important question, you won't get a reply.

You troll and derailer feeders can reply to them all you want. I won't.

If you have less than "x" amount of post and you ask a question, you will be ignored.
I love you.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Fo0d2Go said:
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

hey how about u help me with my problem?
wink.gif
haha, sorry, I myself do not know much.. I just know that the nds file is the patched one, and I THINK that you can't patch an already pacthed rom with Magnius' patch. But good luck though, ask me if you have any questions, i might be able to help. Cheers!
grog.gif

mosaic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

Correct! Btw, Isn't the Crash Fix already included in the recent patches? Why not just apply the patch and try running the game and see if it still freezes. At least, that works for me.

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

sooo, what your saying is...... the bak file is just a backup, and the nds file is actually the one that is going to work???
if that is it i might have to shoot myself... but then again, id be happier than hell!!!! =D

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
kamakazikilla said:
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

sooo, what your saying is...... the bak file is just a backup, and the nds file is actually the one that is going to work???
if that is it i might have to shoot myself... but then again, id be happier than hell!!!! =D
totally
biggrin.gif
glad to help, hope you get your problem fixed

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What can I say when the sucky mods allow people to derail and troll(Derailing is off topic and saying off topic stuff, is trolling. For the n00bs who say it isn't go look up the definition), I have to take the rules into my own hands.

You have less than 5 post, you will be ignored.

I don't care if you're asking a question or your praising me.

I will not reply to you.

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

Posts merged

oopies, sorry guys, i didnt mean to double post........... my comp is on drugs!!

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
kamakazikilla said:
Nugg2396 said:
kamakazikilla said:

Posts merged

oopies, sorry guys, i didnt mean to double post........... my comp is on drugs!!
What flash cart are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la