Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thread and its content will likely be reproduced elsewhere; there are a number of forums that it can go to after this. So, in a manner of speaking, it's not the end quite yet.

Boogaloo22

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ZackZero said:
Boogaloo22 said:
WataruKun said:
This is getting locked. That's it.
we're so scared
rolleyes.gif
And you joined just to derail a very interesting thread. Two whole posts, both in this particular thread, and neither of them constructive. Congratulations.
i dont care, this guy is clearly in it for the fame and acts like a baby when ppl dont support him or say they're not interested

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ZackZero said:
Boogaloo22 said:
WataruKun said:
we're so scared
rolleyes.gif
And you joined just to derail a very interesting thread. Two whole posts, both in this particular thread, and neither of them constructive. Congratulations.
I totally agree, Wataru has been doing this awesome translation but you disrespect him?? tsk tsk tsk

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just off the top of everyone's heads...... you cant really help me at all can you??
id like to get this over with as soon as possible so i can actually play.... =]
two hours of suffering is enough?

Boogaloo22

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nugg2396 said:
ZackZero said:
Boogaloo22 said:
WataruKun said:
we're so scared
rolleyes.gif
I totally agree, Wataru has been doing this awesome translation but you disrespect him?? tsk tsk tsk
you havent even been playing it LOL

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Number one reason I'm locking this thread is there's only so much I can do to control the threads and the moderators don't give a crap about trolls. So this translation is being taken off gbatemp.

ZackZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boogaloo22 said:
ZackZero said:
Boogaloo22 said:
WataruKun said:
we're so scared
rolleyes.gif
i dont care, this guy is clearly in it for the fame and acts like a baby when ppl dont support him or say they're not interested
If he were in it for the fame, he would've done an all-inclusive patch, not a specifically-dialogue patch. Two different patches are being made, each handling a different part (mostly, with some likely overlap). Hardly a fame-seeking approach...

Boogaloo22

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Number one reason I'm locking this thread is there's only so much I can do to control the threads and the moderators don't give a crap about trolls. So this translation is being taken off gbatemp.
trolls, you mean that asian dude who said he wasnt going to play your patch

OH LORDY LORDY

cry me a fucking river

dude wasnt even a troll you just ripped him a new asshole for no reason cuz he questioned your almighty patch

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys dont give wataru any credit.... he pretty much busted his ass to help us out....

idk why that means we should talk bad at him....

PLEEEEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!

sidenote : i figured it would maybe be important to mention im running on no$gba 2.6a

soo yeah..... if anybody knows anything, either reply on here, or even PM me...

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
kamakazikilla said:
so just off the top of everyone's heads...... you cant really help me at all can you??
id like to get this over with as soon as possible so i can actually play.... =]
two hours of suffering is enough?
yea I notice that you're ignored D: anyway, I doubt it's your Game ID. Your using an emulator right? Or was that the other guy. Anyway, it works perfectly fine on mine, saving and everything

ohsnapkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still in need of assistance too and FWIW, Wataru deserves his props. This is a massive undertaking and from what I've read thus far, he's done an excellent job.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rolyat137 said:
where do we get the patch now? are u quitting it? That would make me cry. Alot.
Nope.

But if you REALLY want to save this thread, I suggest you report the trolls. Moderators want to ignore trolling and shit, but if enough members report a person, that won't be so.

So report LonelyAzianGuy's post and Boogaloo's post. That is the only way to FIX what was caused the mods ignoring reports of trolling and derailing.

You know why you don't see LonelyAzianGuy anymore, this is what he WANTS! This was his goal, TO DERAIL! And you people and the mods ignoring reports have helped that happen!

So thanks for ignoring the reports mods.

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game works fine..... i just have trouble combining two aspects...

FIRST ASPECT: the rom im using starts off in .nds format, and i can use the patch from rudolph to make sure the game doesnt crash...
BUT!!!!! when i do that, my file is changed from .nds format, to a .BAK format......

when it changes, it still plays the game, but i cannot use the translation on it due to the changed format.

SECOND ASPECT: (or problem..... idk) if i decide to translate it first, the file is no longer a completely fresh and unchanged .nds rom. and i cannot patch it any longer.......

THESE TWO NECESSARY ADD ONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST...... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.......

lol, there's my extreme detail..... ish

any help with this at all will be greatly appreciated and if it works 100% you might be worshipped??

Rolyat137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Rolyat137 said:
where do we get the patch now? are u quitting it? That would make me cry. Alot.
Nope.

But if you REALLY want to save this thread, I suggest you report the trolls. Moderators want to ignore trolling and shit, but if enough members report a person, that won't be so.

So report LonelyAzianGuy's post and Boogaloo's post. That is the only way to FIX what was caused the mods ignoring reports of trolling and derailing.

You know why you don't see LonelyAzianGuy anymore, this is what he WANTS! This was his goal, TO DERAIL! And you people and the mods ignoring reports have helped that happen!

So thanks for ignoring the reports mods.

Why cant you ignore it? let assholes be assholes and just look at the people who are here to support you.

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What goal?! How many times do I have to say it, I was not trolling! Anybody with a clear head who read my posts can see that. Don't quit this just because you misread my posts. If you want me to never post here again so other users can get a patch they want, then fine. I was never here to troll and sorry it got to this point. I won't post in your thread after this and mess it up for anyone else. Sorry to everybody else.

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grrrrrr..... im confused... has nobody else ever actually had a problem with this??? because if you havent, then id like to know how you set up everything

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kamakazikilla said:
the game works fine..... i just have trouble combining two aspects...

FIRST ASPECT: the rom im using starts off in .nds format, and i can use the patch from rudolph to make sure the game doesnt crash...
BUT!!!!! when i do that, my file is changed from .nds format, to a .BAK format......

when it changes, it still plays the game, but i cannot use the translation on it due to the changed format.

SECOND ASPECT: (or problem..... idk) if i decide to translate it first, the file is no longer a completely fresh and unchanged .nds rom. and i cannot patch it any longer.......

THESE TWO NECESSARY ADD ONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST...... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.......

lol, there's my extreme detail..... ish

any help with this at all will be greatly appreciated and if it works 100% you might be worshipped??
haha kama, i feel for u. i needed help too. but it seems that we'll have to wait a bit. my question is that in V3 is the apricorn guy aka mr.pokemon's dialog translated when u first meet him" i patched my clean rom with V3 and he still talks jap. but wataru said in his earlier posts that he would translate this guy. im not trying be rude. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle