ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think what lonely guy is trying to say is, is the game gonna be translated 100%(every single bit), and he can't play and find out because the translation isn't finished yet.

@lonelyasianguy: The patch isn't fully english so far,but i think Wataru is going to go back and translate stuff he missed,but im not sure

ohsnapkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm eager to play this but haven't found any way to patch it. I run a Mac and tried the NDS Patcher for Mac OS X and that failed, and then every time I attempt to run xDelta GUI on Windows (I use Parallels) the application closes. I can't figure out a way to patch it.

Using a clean Soul Silver ROM from Xenophobia as well, so I don't understand what else I can do at this point.

Any ideas? Want to get started now that a large amount of translating has been done.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Version 3 Patch! Good luck with the Version 4 Patch.
smile.gif

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
So is every single thing going to be translated, or just the important stuff?
If you really have to ask then I say this, play and find out.

No thanks. I'm not going to waste my time playing the patch to find out not everything is translated because you didn't want to answer my question. I'd rather wait for the English release.
Then do it. But do me a favor and stop posting in my thread. If you want to play it, play it. If you don't want to play, don't, but don't b*tch in my thread about how you don't want to play it.
I wasn't bitching, I asked a simple question and you dodged my question with a smart-ass answer. Just because you doing a translation doesn't give you the right to act like a prick.

And yes, I don't want to play it. I stated it before and said it was the end of it, but you just got over-defensive about my decision to not play your patch and again gave me a smart-ass post in response. Sorry if my post deflated your over-inflated ego a bit.

Posts merged

QUOTE(laxman0220 @ Oct 9 2009, 01:26 AM)
I think what lonely guy is trying to say is, is the game gonna be translated 100%(every single bit), and he can't play and find out because the translation isn't finished yet.

@lonelyasianguy: The patch isn't fully english so far,but i think Wataru is going to go back and translate stuff he missed,but im not sure
I understand that it's still being worked on and I know not everything is going to be in English just yet, but I was asking if the end result was going to be 100% English. Hopefully you guys enjoy the patch, it's just not for me.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then why are you still posting LonelyAzianGuy? Get out, go, leave, wait for the English version. If you really didn't want to use the patch you wouldn't be posting here.

Infact, everyone unless LonelyAzianGuy or whatever post something relavent, let's all ignore him. Don't reply to him.

Why would someone who HONESTLY doesn't like the patch, moan about "WAH! I'M GONNA WAIT FUR ENGLISH VERSION LOLZ!" in someone's thread. If you TRULY don't like it, GO, wait for the English version and leave my thread the hell alone.

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Patch V3 is out!

You can download it from any of these sites...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdj8vc

http://rapidshare.com/files/290115230/soul...rengv3.rar.html

http://www.filefront.com/14678829/soulsilverengv3.rar

In this patch, most of the story up to where you beat Whitney in Goldenrod is translated. The trainers in the Goldenrod Underground are translated as well.

Also most of the signs up to Goldenrod have been translated as well.

Woot Watarukun! C'mon V4 (no rush)

On a side note I click rapidshare and says the file limit is exceeded. Just a favor (dont have to do it) but can you upload to mediafire? Thanks in advance.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Wataru =D. Sorry for bothering you but I kinda have a problem with your patch. Currently, i patched a clean xenophibia SS ROM with your patch and everytihng is working. But whenever i try and save, the game keeps freezing and im forced to turn off my ds >.

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talk about unneeded rudeness.
unsure.gif

Lonelyazianguy, as far as I know this is a translation for most of the text; if it's going to be 100% I'm not sure. If you're really interested in this patch, come back every once in a while and check on the progress to see if it's going to be a full translation.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
midniteoctopus said:
unsure.gif

Lonelyazianguy, as far as I know this is a translation for most of the text; if it's going to be 100% I'm not sure. If you're really interested in this patch, come back every once in a while and check on the progress to see if it's going to be a full translation.
Not really because A. He could've checked the first post and B. He's just gonna jump at the first thing of Japanese text so what's the point(From the way he talks, I can tell he has zero respect for all the text that's ALREADY done). Then he lied about how he was gonna wait for the official English version and saw that I could care less what he does. He deserved the rudeness. Stop talking about the situation. Get on topic. The end.

Kasai23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatup777 said:
WataruKun said:
Patch V3 is out!

You can download it from any of these sites...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdj8vc

http://rapidshare.com/files/290115230/soul...rengv3.rar.html

http://www.filefront.com/14678829/soulsilverengv3.rar

In this patch, most of the story up to where you beat Whitney in Goldenrod is translated. The trainers in the Goldenrod Underground are translated as well.

Also most of the signs up to Goldenrod have been translated as well.

Woot Watarukun! C'mon V4 (no rush)

On a side not I click rapidshare and says the file limit is exceeded. Just a favor (dont have to do it) but can you upload to mediafire? Thanks in advance.
Here you are http://www.mediafire.com/?jznnynq0yjn

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midniteoctopus said:
unsure.gif

Thanks for trying to help me and not fly off the handle accusing me of being a hater. I will do just that.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LonelyAzianGuy said:
midniteoctopus said:
unsure.gif

Thanks for trying to help me and not fly off the handle accusing me of being a hater. I will do just that.
If you want people help to you shouldn't blatantly lie and act like you don't like their translation. Yep, I was rude and you deserved. Even more since you lied.

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did I lie? I was interested in your patch and I asked a question. You were an ass, didn't give me an answer, and I decided to wait for the official release. Then one person decided to be nice and give me a good suggestion. Get over yourself already. Let's also not forget that I never bashed your patch, I said that it didn't seem like it was for me and hoped everyone enjoyed it.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magnius says something.

LonelyAzianGuy replies.

Magnius says something.

LonelyAzianGuy replies.

It's a cycle. Whatever I say you will undoubtly reply. You can't resist yourself.

So I'm going to say this, you lied because you apparently want to wait for the official release, yet for some strange reason you are posting here.

And if I don't feed your trolling, someone else undoubtly will.

What are you like 12 man? Wow someone was rude to you. Get over it. Your like a little baby.

So the solution? Ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!