ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i feel its upto you watarukun, if you feel like giving out a patch of what you have been working for quite sometime feel free and do it. It doesn't matter whether its azalea or goldenrod or eucratek coz i'm sure the guys (who have been waiting for the patch upto eucratek can wait if they want to(they have already proven that) without any complaints)..

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
mikekearn said:
TTNH said:
I am a really patient person so I do not mind but just follow what you want to do.
I agree with this. A beta patch would be nice, but not needed. I'm perfectly content to see what you have whenever you decide to release something.
I agree with this, I don't mind because I have some Pokemon to train anyway xD

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
im here to scare you.

If you want this topic of yours alive, release a patch. look at the Menudo topic. haha

/end of threat

release a patch whatever the status is because it's still version 1. we will try to taste what you have been doing.

Remember that if you have dedication to this project, other translation will render obsolete if you can progress it further than their's

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mind either. Hence, if you do end up releasing the patch we can use that time to train our pokemon up until Azalea and that time we use up which approximately be 2 to 3 days worth, will be enough time to wait for another patch. This will be valuable time for you to work on another patch and furthermore, it gives us less time to wait for it.

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fine with me brother. When would it be done by? and thanks for this, I really appreciate what you are doing for us.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Well if you want a patch up to Goldenrod, I can do it.
That would be VERY cool. At least we will get a taste of the translation quality (which I think will be highly superb since you know Japanese). Correct me if I'm wrong though. I have faith in this project.

Like I said previously, the slowest method of EV training (battling 252 Magikarps for 252 Speed EVs) will keep people occupied.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
R2DJ said:
WataruKun said:
That would be VERY cool. At least we will get a taste of the translation quality (which I think will be highly superb since you know Japanese). Correct me if I'm wrong though. I have faith in this project.

Like I said previously, the slowest method of EV training (battling 252 Magikarps for 252 Speed EVs) will keep people occupied.

Yes,i faith too
yaynds.gif

vivins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a quick question, in the beta patch will you of already had the moves and battles and stuff translated also or no? looking at the screens id say so but im just making sure and for those people who dont know much lol

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arshin said:
R2DJ said:
WataruKun said:

Yes,i faith too
yaynds.gif

A good way of getting high stats is to use carbos/protein/zinc and all those stat raisers when your pokemon is at a low level.

because each time you use one you get 10ev's and ev's grow when you raise your poke up a level

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Whooosh said:
Arshin said:
R2DJ said:
WataruKun said:

Yes,i faith too
yaynds.gif

A good way of getting high stats is to use carbos/protein/zinc and all those stat raisers when your pokemon is at a low level.

because each time you use one you get 10ev's and ev's grow when you raise your poke up a level
I know but you won't get them or even the Macho Brace until Goldenrod City, hence my suggestion perfectly suitable... Unless of course you trade from DPPt but some people, including me, can't do that because both games are in the same flash cart and I only got 1 flash cart.

I only used the Macho Brace when I EV trained my team and when I got to Lance, I barely had a scratch from his Dragonites... So by doing that, your Pokemon will get some levels as well (but not a lot from the Magikarps
tongue.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Whooosh said:
Arshin said:
R2DJ said:
WataruKun said:

Yes,i faith too
yaynds.gif

I know but you won't get them or even the Macho Brace until Goldenrod City, hence my suggestion perfectly suitable... Unless of course you trade from DPPt but some people, including me, can't do that because both games are in the same flash cart and I only got 1 flash cart.

I only used the Macho Brace when I EV trained my team and when I got to Lance, I barely had a scratch from his Dragonites... So by doing that, your Pokemon will get some levels as well (but not a lot from the Magikarps
tongue.gif

same here and in platinum i have an awesome Lugia, arceus,Garchomp, Latios and darkrai all ev trained so they have great stats.(BTW pokerus raises your ev's by a lot. pity you have like a 1 in 10,000 chance of being infected unless you cheat)

I have pokemon diamond cart though.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[/quote]

[/quote]

tongue.gif

[/quote]

same here and in platinum i have an awesome Lugia, arceus,Garchomp, Latios and darkrai all ev trained so they have great stats.(BTW pokerus raises your ev's by a lot. pity you have like a 1 in 10,000 chance of being infected unless you cheat)

I have pokemon diamond cart though.
[/quote]

really? i would rather attempt to trade like a power lens, anklet etc. from platinum to SoulSilver. I would also train my pokemon to level 30 because of Whitneys Miltank's attract and rollout!

Titanium28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
A patch up to Azlea or Goldenrod would be awesome man. I would love to get my hands on the 1st patch even if its up to azlea. Btw, is everything, including the random trainers and people in town translated or only the story based events?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i kinda feel the power lens formula is a faster method of EV training as it gives 4 ev points and well most ppl ev train to boost certain stats not all , hence result you don't have to fight magicarp 252 times(man i'd hate that)
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: