EDIT. I have found a temp fix for this. so all those who have a m3r with 3.9b x firmware this will work i have tested it. go to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90078 download the tool kit for patching the hulk. it will have arm7.bin and dslazy. then do the following steps takin form Noob_ninja82 What you need: -DSLazy (or DSBuff) -US version of Bleach 2nd -JAP version of Bleach 2nd 1.) Load JAP Bleach into DSLazy and unpack. 2.) Once you see a window open, copy the file 'header.bin' (DO not copy the ARM7.bin, it is useless... I've tried), and then close the window. 3.) Load US Bleach into DSLazy and unpack. 4.) Copy 'header.bin' into unpacked folder. 5.) Take the arm7.bin that is included with the DSLazy application and copy it into the unpacked folder. (Note: its the one in the tool kit you downloaded for hulk) 6.) Pack folder into a new name (or same name, different folder) and load into your card. i have tested it on my m3r 3.9b x and it does work.