3D Jazz Jackrabbit in Unreal 1995 Tech Demo(Unreal Engine 1-Early Build)

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
*bursts into laughter*
how...how did you even start a post
mentioning asians...:blink::wacko::wtf:
and word salad instead of what you wanted to actually post? Are you so obsessed with people somewhere calling your posts word salads that you start to bring it up out of random?

Reactions: Avalyn

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What happened with posted links images right there? Why they cannot be previewed anymore?
myK9cIL.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It says "You do not have the required permissions". I suppose because you're banned or something. Or if you're not registered...the forum rules have tightened due to spambot attacks recently.
Here are the pictures of my Unreal 1995 Alpha mod.

jazzinu95a.png

jazzinu95b.png

jazzinu95c.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
  • Haha
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In case of what if someone from Digital Extremes or even Epic Games(by saying asians for instance I had CCP and Tencent in mind-definitely nothing to do with Epic Games Poland/People Can Fly or should I say AAA developers)might lawsuit reverse engineer Unreal Engine 1(early build)of Unreal 1995 Tech Demo,Unreal 0.83 maybe likewise for instance like Jayinem lawsuiting Nintendo for lawsuiting him first. As for LEOTCK he has still some certain traumas causing him some memories losses so even I have no idea I don’t know of how can I contact at least James Schmalz it’s even hard to say of how eventually even LEOTCK might contact for instance Dean Dodrill when it goes with Jazz Jackrabbit(he maybe Never Stop Sneakin’ with that 3D low poly aesthetics). So maybe he needs someone like some kind of Preston B. Nichols alternative. Sometimes I identify might behave myself like Duncan Cameron except that I’m not crying like little boy like he used to inside Camp Hero Bunker of where Project Montauk took place probably due to trauma related to Philadelphia Experiment and him being electrocuted by Sage Radar Antenna radiowaves. So to cure his own mental illnesses he got himself being nude like Adam and God painting by Michael Angelo in picked up arm/hand pose(maybe nothing like in Ghostbusters movies),but definitely not like gymnastics physical body practices running like Sonic the Hedgehog,but still like closing eyes and listening to some classic music genre as MK Ultra mental antidote. That’s what Preston B. Nichols did to Duncan Cameron. Of course I reinterpreted some certain events by being little bit retold.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I tried contacting those people and it went nowhere, I couldn't establish contact. What does that have to do with past memory losses?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch