Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Intro in Unreal Engine 4

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or it could be that the license holders and the IP Rights Holders are unable to work with each other (this happens distressingly often with older IPs - GOG is doing marvelous work at making old games legally available again but it's a drop in the bucket)

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess it has to do something with for instance,as an example especially these days nowadays with NDA,DMCA,copyrights infringement,lawsuits.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What happened to NeoFur tool? Anyway how unfortunate that it's not downloadable/available for free.
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/substance-atlantis#
I would use that highpoly 3D level map like in older original,official,non-public concept arts,doodles,drafts,sketches of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D videogame/computer game hubworld level map hub worlds. Also possibly/allegedly also known as Ancient Water Realm(so possibly something mythical).
Post automatically merged:

I redesigned cast of Jazz Jackrabbit because I didn’t like I dislike another previous characters redesigns.
xME4qBP.png

I’m just wondering how in-public,official character designs of King Jazz Jackrabbit’s-Earlong’s and Queen Eva Earlong’s royal children kids.
In some one of drafts,sketches,doodles,concept arts there was a bunny possible modern futuristic reinterpretation of Monthy Python’s Holly Grail. Voodoo Magic.
RrqidOf.jpg

Hmmm what that suppose originally intended to be? Who knows maybe it would be something like in original Deus Ex I guess it wasn’t called Electrical Taser probably well maybe Paralyzer I’m not sure or more like gas gun. Or like Flak Cannon from Unreal Tournament.
Cross-play platforming is very weird concept.
Anyway would you like to see even more videogame/computer game contents,game assets within even more gameplays,please?
lnYVJCr.png

I’ve been testing of how Tubelectric from Jazz Jackrabbit 1 might look like in 3D.
That idea came out from Palmtree Panic Good Future from Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic CD.
anre3Sk.png

Victor Albert Delacroix by reinterpreting his own words he didn’t like the way of how I was drawing level map concept artworks,doodles,sketches,drafts.
As for this one it was inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog Knuckles the Echidna videogame/computer game(all thanks to Sonic Origins PC Microsoft Windows 11 port)of Knuckles’ Chaotix.

Main Menu/Title Screen-like-esque style.
Unlike in case of plamet Carrotus,it still remains a mystery it is still unkown of how drastically whatever or not planet Tubelectric might have changed,Nightfrost,Diabolizz,Swirlpoll,Superburger might be looking like. Not everything was has been leaked,yet.
https://jazzjackrabbit.fandom.com/wiki/Jazz's_Children

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's just my own unofficial,fanmade concept arts of Eva's and Jazz's kids character designs.
a11qDxY.png

That's Princess Waverly Earlong.
Her hairstyle was inspired by Hatsune Mikku,Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory,Harley Quinn from Batman. Her dress from Sleeping Beauty.
CyX8xy2.png

That's Princess Teknika Earlong.Her drafts,sketches,doodles,concept artworks,image references,model sheets were inspired by Jessica Rabbit,
p5eJTJB.jpg

Prince Coldano his hairstyle was inspired by Duke Nukem,G-Man,Vanilla Ice,Arnold Schwartzenegger.
gu9JTOU.png

Prince Homey Earlong.
12v5x9O.png

Prince Frizzle Earlong.
Inspired by David Hasselhoff from original Baywatch.
S3zr9Jp.png

That's Prince Hiphop Earlong.
This is Saskia Brussee.
nNXavmG.png

This is Stacey Conley.
rcknPGA.png

Kociara81.
G8fmokZ.png

I think I had Ariana Grande somewhere,but I cannot find it in Imgur.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end