Error Code 339 in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Unreal Editor 1

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The fact that I chose Unreal Engine 4 instead of Unreal Engine 1(final videogame Engine build)it doesn’t mean that I can’t comeback to UE1. I heard before Unreal 1 there was originally intended in history of development Jazz Jackrabbit 3D after Epic Mega Games published Ken’s Labirynth with aesthetics of original Doom and Wolfenstein 3D.
I was trying to manually install put comdlg32.ocx file in SysWOW64,System32,System however it still didn’t help.
XqQ43xK.png

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read your post three times and I'm still unsure exactly what your question is..? Also it seems you have started four different threads on the same subject?! Please don't do that.

If you want someone to reply, maybe you should concentrate on making a coherent post..? Perhaps you can find someone who speaks your native language to help you with your English?

I was trying to manually install put comdlg32.ocx file in SysWOW64,System32,System however it still didn’t help.
The easiest solution by far would be to quit trying to run ancient utilities in Windows 11, and just set up a Windows XP virtual machine in VMware or VirtualBox.

But if you insist on using Windows 11, then it is necessary to run regsvr32 on the .ocx files from a command line with administrator privileges, in addition to making sure they are in the correct directory. See for instance
https://www.urtech.ca/2017/11/solved-mscomctl-ocx-download-register-64-bit-windows/ .

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That would be adequate to at least if someone would help or write for me Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Editor with interface of Unreal Editor 1 version 2.1 or 2.2.
Then how about merging up all my own created threads?
Post automatically merged:

Well here's also that error,but written in english language.
uaaG3O9.png

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well here's also that error,but written in english language.
Do you even know what you are posting anymore..? The error is in English language in your other post.

I already said that you need to run the command from a command prompt with administrator privileges. If you don't know what that means, then you have bigger problems.

Also, it's not clear that you copied mscomctl.ocx to SysWOW64; earlier you only mentioned comdlg32.ocx.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
InczrxH.png

7SnCnIY.png

But it seems those files are right there still already.
It should be working,but it's not.
Even in cmd.exe.
xjheneU.png

In Command Prompt.
I was even at least trying in running via Administrator Mode.
y3sEsKF.png

ar1Nc5C.jpg

pxLTi53.png

TFQ6eaK.png

mjZmwBa.png

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please understand it is very difficult to sort through your screenshots! Please consider what the information you are trying to present looks to other people!

Also, it's not clear that you copied mscomctl.ocx to SysWOW64; earlier you only mentioned comdlg32.ocx.

This still isn't clear. Type "dir mscomctl.ocx" before you try to type "regsvr32 mscomctl.ocx".

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please understand it is very difficult to sort through your screenshots! Please consider what the information you are trying to present looks to other people!

This still isn't clear. Type "dir mscomctl.ocx" before you try to type "regsvr32 mscomctl.ocx".
Kind of like in folder in Command Prompt?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I seriously have no idea what this sentence means or what you think my post meant.

This is getting tiresome.
Oh okay at least I'll try once again and then I'll let you know if it's working or not.
l4i5oZB.png

NYtbQ8s.png

MX8SyZs.png

I have that file. I mean as you see here's a proof multiple prooves that I have those files.

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Come on, seriously!? Look at what you're posting! You do not have MSCOMCTL.OCX! You have a bunch of files with completely different names! What do you think "File Not Found" even means!?

Also, you're supposed to be putting it in SysWOW64.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay now it's working. I guess it should work.
KR0HTIH.png

But still not at all.
btJCvGO.png

No matter where I put it in just only one folder or three it's still not working.
LcRaT5T.png

Am I exaggerating?
hk59qcm.png

But maybe it's time for a room of compromise and negotiations debates to find what if slightly different solutions to move computer/videogame assets from Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(Unreal Editor/Game Engine 1.0-final build)to Unreal 1/Gold(Unreal Editor 2.1)/ original Unreal Tournament 1(Unreal Editor 2.2).
But how to that? Especially while swapping character models.

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm starting to think you have problems reading, in which case it is just a waste of my time to keep posting.

The new error message is about MSOUTL32.OCX. Do you see that? That means you need to put MSOUTL32.OCX in SysWOW64 and run "regsvr32 MSOUTL32.OCX". Why would you keep trying to do things with mscomctl.ocx to fix an error about msoutl32.ocx!?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But trust me I really was at least trying. Maybe my own computer with Microsoft Windows 11 needs msoutl32.ocx in SysWOW64 not mscomctl.ocx file.
Okay at least I did what you just only said. At least I'm still trying. Here's a proof.
RT7sntl.png

Last edited by Luke94,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But trust me I really was at least trying.
Well, you're either going to have to try a LOT harder, or you're going to have to find someone who can help you on your computer personally. I don't know what you expect to do with this editor, but I'm sure it's a lot harder than figuring out what "File Not Found" means!

I don't know why you're getting that latest error message, but at this point I'm not entirely sure what you're doing at all anymore.

Try typing
Code:
regsvr32 c:\windows\SysWOW64\MSOUTL32.OCX

Be sure to use the ALL CAPS.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you keep guiding me like this then my efforts would make things way much simpler looking.
Well, you're either going to have to try a LOT harder, or you're going to have to find someone who can help you on your computer personally. I don't know what you expect to do with this editor, but I'm sure it's a lot harder than figuring out what "File Not Found" means!

I don't know why you're getting that latest error message, but at this point I'm not entirely sure what you're doing at all anymore.

Try typing
Code:
regsvr32 c:\windows\SysWOW64\MSOUTL32.OCX

Be sure to use the ALL CAPS.
yM5x1KU.png

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you not see that you typed "dir MSOUT32.OCX" and not "dir MSOUTL32.OCX" ?

If you keep guiding me like this then my efforts would make things way much simpler looking.
I don't even know what that means.

I give up. Maybe someone else can help you.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
0CqAeMA.png

kRGFF6Z.png

ylYWiVu.png

Okay fine in that case I will find someone else. Maybe even in social media. Symbolically,sarcastically speaking well thanks thank you for your help.
TtG6J1Z.png

x5cvwjE.png

Well you see speaking of what if ?Unreal Engine 1(final build)/Editor 1 might function properly I've been thinking that you might help me with unofficial,fanmade revival of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you not see that you typed "dir MSOUT32.OCX" and not "dir MSOUTL32.OCX" ?

I don't even know what that means.

I give up. Maybe someone else can help you.
So would it require learning or rather writing patch for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Editor in C++ or rather Unreal Script.
I was at least trying I mean doing everything that you told.
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19325
I would also recommend version earlier videogame/computer game build of Unreal Engine 1 version 400.
It looks like I couldn't even use Snipping Tool.
CthobQh.jpg

Would Ubuntu Linux Mint work be compatible with Unreal Engine 1? Like by reinterpreting someone's else words in YouTube Bisqwit Discordapp. Suggesting me this.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe someone could at least help me with changing interface from Unreal Editor 1.0(final build)of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D to Unreal Gold-like Unreal Editor 2.1. Or else I would probably have to port it to Unreal Editor 4.0.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end