Hacking Bleach:Dark souls

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Same problem here, and all the win records seem to be set at 9999 as well. The game seems to work fine on No$GBA and importing a savefile from it stopped the corruption messages, but the game doesn't seem to save data either way, all changed options revert back to what they were previously when you turn off the game and choosing to delete data does nothing either.

One interesting thing I noticed is that if you change your decks in some way and back out to the menu, the Japanese version which works OK and the emulator give you a prompt on whether you want to save your changed deck data but there's no such prompt here.

I'm guessing it's probably either a badly dumped ROM or more likely the DSTT itself so I guess the only thing to do is to wait for a firmware update.

squeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, this seems to work for me: Had the same corruption problem wit ysmenu on R4. So I tried resetting the standard 1.18 firmware that R4 provides, and everything works just fine.
On the first boot, the game will still give the corruption prompt, but after playing and saving and rebooting, everything seems to work just fine.
Hope this helps.

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Did you check if the game actually saves the data afterwards or will it just keep reverting to the same state on every reboot and does the game give you the "save deck data" prompt when you exit that menu?

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
squeee said:
nope. I'v switchted off and on, several times, progress still saved.

really? is the ROM unchanged? What driver/firmware/kernel are you using? are you sure its a dstt? Have you changed the ROM in ANYWAY?

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
squeee said:
unchanged rom, and I just use the standard 1.18 firmware from the r4 site. That's it.

This is DSTT section. Do you have a DSTT or a R4? Or do R4 firmware work on DSTT's?

Sorry for all the questions but wanna get the game working.
smile.gif

squeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, my bad. Started responding on another section and somehow ended up here. It's an R4, sorry... didn't want to get your hopes up, and next time I'll be more careful, and read the threads more carefully...

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
squeee said:
Ok, my bad. Started responding on another section and somehow ended up here. It's an R4, sorry... didn't want to get your hopes up, and next time I'll be more careful, and read the threads more carefully...

lol no worries mate. Everyone makes mistakes, thats why pencils have erasers
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1