Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
OK, I tried this and it works on my R4...

We will be using the Max Crass Method to patch this rom..

First of all, download this pack containing:

DSLazy
Max Overload 1.2
arm7.bin
README.rtf

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to download from Mediafire (MIRROR)

Next, we will extract this to a convenient place (Desktop for instance)

Open DSLazy which is in the DSLazy folder..

Click the ... button and browse for your Incredible_Hulk.nds file.. Click OK

Click on NDS UNPACK and that will bring up a folder..

Next, we have to copy the arm7.bin file into this folder that has popped up.. Replace the one that is already there..

Next, we will click on NDS PACKER and choose a place to re-pack that folder (desktop again for example)

Now, we will open up the Max Overload 1.2 folder and then open the Max Overload patcher

Click on OPEN and find your Incredible_Hulk.nds file that you just replaced the arm7.bin file with (make sure you do not get these confused)

It will come up with something like this for example

Arm9
Rom offset: 00001000
Entry addr: 02000700
Ram addr: 04000000
Rom size: 000CAS58
Card read end not found

That is basically it, close all of these programs and copy the newly patched Incredible_Hulk.nds file onto you flash cart..

It should work but I only have an r4.. And I can tell you it works on that..

I hope this guide has helped you guys out

...and I would just like to thank acevampire whose video on youtube was very helpful.. And also the forums at max console where I got the Max Overload 1.2 and DSLazy files from.. And also our very own Rayder for giving me the hint to Google Max Crass Method

Enjoy..
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just found out that you do not even have to patch it with the Max Overload Patcher!! Thanks for that find cosmiccow....

Steps in this colour do not have to be taken because they do not contribute to it working.. It does not make a difference but if you like, You can patch it if you want..
smile.gif

Ghostrider247

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You my man are a star !! This method works 100% on the M3 real with the new (as of now) firmware 3.7e X (English), you have just made my little 4 yr old a very happy little boy.....thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grog.gif
grog.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pretty good
smile.gif

i didn't even had to use the Max Overload patcher - i just replaced the arm7.bin with DSLazy. working fine on R4.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee, I thought it was ME who mentioned the Max Crass Method to make this work in the release thread yesterday. Oh well, maybe more people will notice it this way.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir, are a great man.

Now I can go on rage mode on my ds instead of playing awkwardly on no$gba.

By the time the R4 team fixes this the PC version will be out and I'll be playing the pirated version of that. Whatever tides me over until the movie.
evil.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering whether this is worth the work of doing it for someone else ._.; I'll probably just give my lil bro my SCDS1 to play it on instead >_

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Working here too thx a lot. Very strange it wouldn't work with arm7 patcher though (I tried it as well as |Shadow|, using different donar ROMs too).
Good stuff.

If you replace the arm7.bin in arm7patcher with the one from Curley5959, arm7patcher also works. So it was just luck that Curley5959 found a working arm7.bin at the first attempt.

Curley5959, you still deserve the credit for finding a working arm7.bin
smile.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find the whole thing silly, really. I know I'm going to use this arm7 fix, and I thank you guys for finding a fix, but I also know I'm probably going to be disappointed by the game. But it's just one of those nabbing things -- you have to see for yourself. Am I right?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Well I like the game way more than Iron Man. Not a great game but it's a solid platformer with nice action and I actually like the animation of Hulk. Will see it through.
Just goes to show how much crap people come out with (regarding the release thread).

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
you were, thats why I made a thank you to your name for saying to me to look that up... I just made it easier for some people who could not have found that out.. I did mention you..

Heh, I replied to THIS thread before I re-read the release thread.
rolleyes.gif

It's all good. No worries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over