Gaming THE INCREDIBLE HULK - WORKING

mizzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I currently use EZFLASH V, and I tried this patch on a Carnival Games.nds file without any success. Still receiving the save data could not be accessed error. Has anyone had any success on EZFLASH V?

Thanks in advance.

DLSH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help! I can't open the dslazy it says : "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on Ok to terminate the application."

medaline_yeah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi... i had follow the step u said bt its not the same as my ds card.. hw? haiz.. nw my new d.l game cant play it says could not read the data yurn off power n reinsert the ds card.. bt had tried alot of time bt stil cant.. really sad.. hope u can help mi solve the problem.. reply mi asap... thx...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest you remove your email, pm the dude.
wink2.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Just wondering... has anyone ever tested playing a game that needs ARM7 patching with a pre-made save, instead of doing this process? You can start a new save on No$gba and convert it here, not sure it everyone knows that...

AFAIK the problem that's solved with the ARM7 is creating the save data, isn't it? So I thought if would there be any problems in doing this, instead of patching.
I'm just curious here, does anyone know the answer?
tongue.gif

mel_the_bell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
melthebellsrareshit.blogspot.com
XP
Country
ive been struggling to get carnival games to work on my kids R4 card (even with latest firmware), even tho it works fine on my toptoy.
ive found this thread and thanks for the info about patching it.

one thing.........whats the dsbrick signature in the DSlazy folder?
along with that and the name darkfader in the read me it makes me not want to try it out...i dont fancy bricking either mine or the kids ds's

anybody know what it is? is it an anti bricking thing rather than a malicious thing?

mel_the_bell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
well.................i found out on a quick google search, the crashme / dsbrick signature file is for checking code in the rom WONT brick the ds.
so i checked it worked (using my ds, as mine has updated firmware from the days i was using my old slot 2 supercard and so has an option to go back if your ds gets bricked
tongue.gif
)
but the game worked.........and my ds still works
smile.gif

so cheers for the info and software

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mel_the_bell said:
ive been struggling to get carnival games to work on my kids R4 card (even with latest firmware)

Anybody with a genuine R4 should really have started using YSMenu by now. It makes ARM7 problems magically disappear.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mel_the_bell said:
YSMenu??
wasat?

i use the normal updated firmware as i found them

hmmm i just searched on google and found on the r4 forums its an alternative menu that can be more upto date (later games work)

BUT
i don't like the idea you have to build it yourself
frown.gif
YSMENU us like a replacement for the basic R4 menu.
it has more game compatibility and cheat compatibility

you can run it of either as a Manual Boot NDS file/Auto boot NDS file or Firmware

build it automatically>>> R4YSAUTO

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's probably because you have a newer version of YSMenu. R4YSauto looks for a specific file named YSMenu0810211800.zip and that is no longer the latest version (which is YSMenu0902071630.zip). You can get around this by renaming the YSMenu zip file YSMenu0810211800.zip.

Alternatively, you can try this automated builder instead - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130359

mel_the_bell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
the one i found is
YSMenu0901190111
but i found it in the dstt section (i think........i hate japanese/chinese sites
frown.gif
)
didnt seem to be anything of the sort in the r4 section.

ill have a look at that other link.

this is the type of thing i hate about linux too..........its highly confusing...files galore, creating stuff, installing 500 programs to get one to work
frown.gif

suppose i come from the lazy windows users school of doing stuff.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now you have to unzip that and place the file/folder into the root of your SD card. Remember to delete all files relating to the original R4 firmware.

I'm sure you already worked all that out for yourself.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a