Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi....

.....is the M3 Real now unsupported by the M3 Team?

the Last Update came 21st of September....hmmm....maybe somone take over the Updates(like the good YWG for R4).

I'm official questioning this now: Could someone plz take over the M3 Real Updates because it was, ,only a short time ago, the most selling card (afaik)
unsure.gif

THX in Advance and Greetz

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I guess that one who asks it the guy that should take over the M3 updates! Have fun!

FIX! MY! GAMES!! NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!11

blush.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can use YSM3, although it's not alternative software developed specifically for the M3, it's still an alternative software which is more up to date.
smile.gif
It can be found here, courtesy of Gaboros.

Etalon: Troll! Go cheerleading somewhere else.
wink.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would really advice investing in a new flashcard, such as an Acekard 2i, Supercard Two, EZ-Flash Vi, or even an R4, hell for shits and giggles go with an R4i Gold, since it too now uses R4Wood. But really the M3 Scene has been slowly dieing in recent months and the outlook not so good. Just invest in one of those cards and retire your M3 Real.

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thx for the replies...i already ordered a DSTWO over shoptemp...but i didn't only ask for myself...i asked for the other users as well.

@Etalon is there a tut for using YSMenu on M3( i understand that i should use YSMenu instead of YWG WOOD Software).

@ A Gay little Cat Boy Because i don't know which Homebrew runs(especially SCUMMVM) on DSTWO and the battery lasting time is longer on my good old one M3....its not dead for me at all....i mean, you don't leave a friend alone which walked a long way with you.

Greetz and THX to all repliers
bow.gif

P.S could someone tell me how to delete the logo of avatarhosting.net in my avatar?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Freezer6 said:
thx for the replies...i already ordered a DSTWO over shoptemp...but i didn't only ask for myself...i asked for the other users as well.

@Etalon is there a tut for using YSMenu on M3( i understand that i should use YSMenu instead of YWG WOOD Software).

@ A Gay little Cat Boy Because i don't know which Homebrew runs(especially SCUMMVM) on DSTWO and the battery lasting time is longer on my good old one M3....its not dead for me at all....i mean, you don't leave a friend alone which walked a long way with you.

bow.gif

P.S could someone tell me how to delete the logo of avatarhosting.net in my avatar?
Simple, don't upload to avatarhosting.net.
Any imageuploading service that puts watermarks on what are supposed to be small avatar graphics is a ludicrously shitty service.
Use imgur.com instead, or just upload the avatar to GBAtemp.net itself.

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@RupeeClock Simple, don't upload to avatarhosting.net.
Any imageuploading service that puts watermarks on what are supposed to be small avatar graphics is a ludicrously shitty service.
Use imgur.com instead, or just upload the avatar to GBAtemp.net itself.

How do i upload to GBATemp?
unsure.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Freezer6 said:

bow.gif

I hear ya on that, but in all honesty, you are still better off with at least an Acekard or an R4, both of them still work a lot better until someone finally makes an updated firmware for it since the M3 Team really isn't updating it.

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ Gay Little Cat Boy Do you know if SCUMMVM runs on DSTWO?

...and is there a tut for using YSMenu on M3( i understand that i should use YSMenu instead of YWG WOOD Software).

Greetz

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Etalon said:
Fel, you should tell this guy where to get the latest Gamefixes for YSMenu as well.

Because you're downgrading your M3 to a Fake DSTT with it.

http://gbatemp.net/f169-dstt-toptoy-ds

Latest version is v.6.39 by Retrogamefan.
Whoops, I accidentally wrote YWG instead of Ysmenu. If you had clicked on the link, you'd have seen that it's actually the latest Ysmenu, since Wood M3 is really hard to find on the net as Taiju requested it to be taken down.
biggrin.gif

@Freezer6: Did you actually download YSmenu for the M3? Because if you did and looked it inside it, you would have seen that it includes not only readme on how to set it up, but also a compatibility list. And if you did download it, it should come with it, because the only place where you can get YSM3 is Gaboros' website unless somebody's mirrored it. The link for it is in my first post in this thread (see the reply to Etalon above). And yeah, DSTWO is pretty much the best option you can go with right now because of its great game compatability, RTS, emulators and GBA comp.
And ScummVM runs on DSTWO, all you needed to do was just to check the DSTWO section and look at the available plugins. Here.
biggrin.gif

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thx Fel....downloaded Ysmenu3 ind will try it,also thx for the links and my DSTWO hasn't arrived yet
cry.gif

Golden Sun USA is out!
cry.gif
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1