Hacking M3 GBA Expansion Pack question?

onekewlpenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've owned an m3 card for about a year now, but have recently had the strong desire to play GBA games!
gbasp.gif
So I bought the GBA Expansion pack for the M3 from dealextreme. When It arrived, I plopped it in my DS which is currently running the isakureal firmware, and tried to play Polarium Advance. It showed the standard "Nintendo" Screen for the game, but the froze at a blank white screen. I tried several other games after that, and some of them worked (Such as Sims: Bustin' Out), but some did not (Also including Mario Vs Donkey Kong). I then tried running some of the games on a different SD card that was just running the m3 firmware, but the screen froze at the "DL/DI Compatible" screen.

If anybody has any suggestions, they would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!

Parker

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I can't remember what it is called but there is a program for fixing GBA games that hang on the screen after the "Nintendo Screen", it also can fix the clock for Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/other if broken. I don't have the link but I know it is somewhere in the GBAtemp.net downloads section
smileipb2.png

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
I can't remember what it is called but there is a program for fixing GBA games that hang on the screen after the "Nintendo Screen", it also can fix the clock for Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/other if broken. I don't have the link but I know it is somewhere in the GBAtemp.net downloads section
smileipb2.png
Are you referring to GBATA?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night