What have updated?
I dont know, Official release note is still writing by someone

P.S.: Someone please upload to Gbatemp Server, Thank You

Thanks I will try it in a moment.

EDIT: Version 2.41 X
- Softreset fixed for Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- New menu style, with animated icons when selected
- Spiderman friend or foe now works perfectly
- Added gba icon in the menu. (here you can start gba games with expansion in slot2)

When i will see more changes i will say you.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
M3 DS Real & G6DS Real uses the same firmware that's a really good thing. I am going to try it later to see the changes. Lol i didn't touched my G6DS Real for a long time, sitting in the blue protection case.

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone check out the download play with this new update? The review of the m3 real said it had great downoload play support and used the same kernal as the g6 so im guessing download play is now fixed in the g6 ds? I dont have anyone to test it with myself.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what kind of files are the new animated icons?

so now G6 skins will work on the M3 too... interesting...
ohmy.gif

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does anyone know how I can extract the default skin so I can take a look at the files? I already tried using gif for the icons and they don't work.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm can anybody confirm that Download Play is fixed (there should a DLPLAY button on games which support it? Yoshi Touch and Go should be one of them. Rapidshare is being a bitch right now

EDIT: GAH I wish they got rid of the icon thing, and allowed an alternate firmware that leads you straight to the menu (like firmwaer

vdu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EDIT:Â Version 2.41 X
- Softreset fixed for Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- New menu style, with animated icons when selected
- Spiderman friend or foe now works perfectly
- Added gba icon in the menu. (here you can start gba games with expansion in slot2)

Where did u get that ?
I tried Zelda and soft reset didn't work. I give it only a shot, and went back to 2.2

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like this update does not add any fixes for games:( . Maybe if some games now work it is due to the fact the m3 real in stores comes with a a updated firmware say like 2.4 and this is just to add more features to it. So even though there are no fixes for games in this firmware it could have already been done in a past firmware that was never put out except for sale with the m3 real. It is really sad zelda is not fixed yet as it is such a important game the soft reset should have been fixed by now. Here is the change log

Note: G6/M3DS Real products kernel V2.41 X, limited Chinese version G6DS Real and M3DS Real use.

1. Improvement projects:
1. Game system supports UNICODE Coding Manual of Style Chinese, Japanese characters display;
2. The functional changes in the ranking icon location, and further user-friendly;
3. GBA games formal support SLOT-2 interface card products Perfect M3 film series and Real series dedicated GBA games expansion accessories (GBA Expansion Pack);
4. GBA games immediate increase archiving functions (GBA games each on a group of real-time archiving)
* Immediate filing of the temporary use only game, and not saved to SD card, in the end GBA games ago, please confirm whether or not the game itself in the position of filing complete archiving function, G6DS Real and M3DS Real GBA games only preserve the hardware archiving to microSD card.
5. GBA games M3 Game Manager Goldfinger support incidental *. cht Goldfinger documents can be loaded manually choose;
6. Chinese name automatically support to the 1500 show that the control of DS games ROM.

Escalation:
First Update for Download
download the latest version of the system files, extract the post after downloading documents.
The second step installation of a new core document
Please "SYSTEM" folder together with all internal information copied to the root directory microSD cards can be completed under the core system installed.
Note: If the selection of decompression "extract to a folder", may lead to extract more of a document directory path, you must recognize "SYSTEM" folder is the path within the first tier of all documents required, or else they would lead to G6DS Real and M3DS Real could not find a line EC document.

Other:
"Skin1" "skin2" M3DS Real, and so is the theme of the skin where the program folder, subject only to the document examples of the use of external skin, and does not involve any commercial purposes. The pictures skin patterns and design the right to ownership of their respective owners.

"FONT" folder 2942 is the use of external storage, the default circumstances within the folder not install any fonts, font from the CD-ROM accompanying the document font choices hope for installation. Detailed information can be used in the CD-ROM fonts installed on the product description or incidental reference to the "Handbook use multimedia extensions" on page 16 of "plug installed 2942," the detailed description. More fonts can be downloaded from the area of this site to download.

Please microSD card root directory under "NDS" folder CLEAN ROM replication within the DS games, microSD card in the root directory under "GBA" folder within the original copy of the GBA games ROM.
* "NDS" folder and the "GBA" folder microSD card can be manually in the root directory creation;
* All games ROM copy of their standards, please use the original version, does not require conversion or related software patches.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this means that it automatically sorts by name now.. it was pretty annoying using a separate program for it
Yes, this is also a very annoying bug. Is there an English link for this new firmware?

C'mon g6team, you have a good product there but let down by a couple of really silly issues. It's been 2 months since v2.3 where these 2 problems were introduced, surely they are easy to fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o