M&L RPG 3

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by oMETCALFEo, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2009

M&L RPG 3 by oMETCALFEo at 9:27 PM (2,372 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. oMETCALFEo
    OP

Newcomer oMETCALFEo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    think anyone will be able to translate this game when it comes out (11th feb) its in japanese been aiting for it for years

thanks

(p.s m not new to the site i come on here all the time but just thought to make an account)

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Uh, I think the chance of this getting localised is very close to 100%, so no need for a translation patch.

3. quikshadow

Newcomer quikshadow Advanced Member

United States

Yes but it will take some time. Might take about a month or more. Keep tabbed on it at ign. Otherwise a translation project would be good for it.

4. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Lol, chances of us getting it are over 100%, we get every single Mario game in japan that isnt a crossover (still wants that Mario/Square enix board game >_>). But it would be nice to have a mini translation (like for items, and skill names and maybe menu's so it will be alot more playable)

5. oMETCALFEo
    OP

Newcomer oMETCALFEo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    yes i know its coming to uk and usa but i cba waiting till april, can SOMEONE translate the jap one lol

6. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    Chances are, It comes out a month and a half after Japan. So no, I doubt anyone will translate it. You'll just have to wait i'm sure.

7. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    It'll take more than a month and a half for the game to be translated by a non-professional team so you might as well just wait for it to come out in the US/UK

8. xanth

Member xanth GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not sure what you guys are talking about here...there's no Journal of Applied Physics version of the game. There's a Japanese version coming out in a month and a half though... [​IMG]

oMETCALFEo, if you want to play this sooner, learn Japanese. No one's going to make the effort for a game that's obviously going to be localized. Pass the time by trying out some of the thousands of DS releases you haven't played.

9. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    sheesh you impatient dummy. it'll come to america soon.

10. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Requesting a translation before the game is even released is actually very ignorant towards our translators, and also, we have an official thread for translation requests...

Thread closed..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.