Status
Not open for further replies.

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
think anyone will be able to translate this game when it comes out (11th feb) its in japanese been aiting for it for years

thanks

(p.s m not new to the site i come on here all the time but just thought to make an account)

quikshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Uh, I think the chance of this getting localised is very close to 100%, so no need for a translation patch.

Yes but it will take some time. Might take about a month or more. Keep tabbed on it at ign. Otherwise a translation project would be good for it.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, chances of us getting it are over 100%, we get every single Mario game in japan that isnt a crossover (still wants that Mario/Square enix board game >_>). But it would be nice to have a mini translation (like for items, and skill names and maybe menu's so it will be alot more playable)

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i know its coming to uk and usa but i cba waiting till april, can SOMEONE translate the jap one lol

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chances are, It comes out a month and a half after Japan. So no, I doubt anyone will translate it. You'll just have to wait i'm sure.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oMETCALFEo said:
yes i know its coming to uk and usa but i cba waiting till april, can SOMEONE translate the jap one lol
It'll take more than a month and a half for the game to be translated by a non-professional team so you might as well just wait for it to come out in the US/UK

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oMETCALFEo said:

QUOTE(Sstew @ Feb 6 2009, 06:13 PM) Chances are, It comes out a month and a half after Jap. So no, I doubt anyone will translate it. You'll just have to wait i'm sure.

Not sure what you guys are talking about here...there's no Journal of Applied Physics version of the game. There's a Japanese version coming out in a month and a half though...
rolleyes.gif

oMETCALFEo, if you want to play this sooner, learn Japanese. No one's going to make the effort for a game that's obviously going to be localized. Pass the time by trying out some of the thousands of DS releases you haven't played.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Requesting a translation before the game is even released is actually very ignorant towards our translators, and also, we have an official thread for translation requests...

Thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Depends on what its needed to power the mobo and graphics card. Did you check the specs on the...