Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my arm9 luma3ds firmware to hourly using luma updater and now half of my things will now work.
so in short How do I restore from arm9loaderhax.bin.bak?

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a 11.0E n3DSXL with a9lh & luma3DS (v5.2). For some reason I can't access online functions (in Omega Ruby & Hyrule Warriors at least) : I get an "An update is necessary" message (error 002-0119). I have no trouble accessing the eshop or connecting to NNID services (like in Shuffle) though. Any ideas ?

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a 11.0E n3DSXL with a9lh & luma3DS (v5.2). For some reason I can't access online functions (in Omega Ruby & Hyrule Warriors at least) : I get an "An update is necessary" message (error 002-0119). I have no trouble accessing the eshop or connecting to NNID services (like in Shuffle) though. Any ideas ?
http://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yes. Install the latest Luma3DS nightly: https://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

EDIT: Got ninja'd :ph34r:

Reactions: supercarotte

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean by "we are going OT" ? What is OT exactly ?
I already read the guide but it was months ago.
How is the official firmware version ? We don't need to do it since there is a cia made to update Luma3ds ?
The .cia is to update Luma it you already installed it. About the guide it's perfect now, just follow as written if you want to install A9LH+Luma with sysNAND

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Umm so yeah, I bumped into another problem. Every time I visit eHop my themes get deleted, Im guessing DLC-s too. Any Idea whats up with that? Never had this issue until now.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Umm so yeah, I bumped into another problem. Every time I visit eHop my themes get deleted, Im guessing DLC-s too. Any Idea whats up with that? Never had this issue until now.
Themes are just home menu DLC, I suppose. Visiting the eshop will remove them like other DLC, but the conditions which cause it are unknown.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
D

Deleted User

Hey i know this is not directly related to Luma3ds but When doing 1 click setup in OTPHelper what will happen if i dont have my wifi for the second part? (I have Wifi but it is terrible and cuts out every 2 secs)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
@astronautlevel hey mate, i am using your 'latest' luma build and when i turn on my og3ds it just blinks the blue power led on for a sec and turns off again.

some hour ago it was working , its a og3ds with A9LH. sysNAND 10.7 / emuNAND 9.2 , is this because it cannot find the arm9loadrhax inside the root of the SD ?

but i do have it inside my SD , this is weird.. it was working normally some hour ago.
i tried re-inserting my SD but the issue remains.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i know this is not directly related to Luma3ds but When doing 1 click setup in OTPHelper what will happen if i dont have my wifi for the second part? (I have Wifi but it is terrible and cuts out every 2 secs)
That should be fine. The WiFi is needed to execute an exploit through the web browser, so worst case scenario you may have to run the exploit several times, but it is imperative that you're WiFi is enabled because you cannot change the WiFi state once you downgrade. Again though, there is a thread in the tutorials section for the OTP guide you are following, and this question would be much better asked there.

D

Deleted User

)
That should be fine. The WiFi is needed to execute an exploit through the web browser, so worst case scenario you may have to run the exploit several times, but it is imperative that you're WiFi is enabled because you cannot change the WiFi state once you downgrade. Again though, there is a thread in the tutorials section for the OTP guide you are following, and this question would be much better asked there.
So do it? It just makes it sound like a big deal on the application. Would you link me please :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@astronautlevel hey mate, i am using your 'latest' luma build and when i turn on my og3ds it just blinks the blue power led on for a sec and turns off again.

some hour ago it was working , its a og3ds with A9LH. sysNAND 10.7 / emuNAND 9.2 , is this because it cannot find the arm9loadrhax inside the root of the SD ?

but i do have it inside my SD , this is weird.. it was working normally some hour ago.
i tried re-inserting my SD but the issue remains.

That's what A9LH does when it's not detecting the card. Try taking it out and blowing on it. Maybe try cleaning the contacts with some rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, try another card you have laying around (you can leave off the "Nintendo 3DS" folder -- you just want to see if it will boot after all). If it can't read that card either, you may have a failing card reader.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Inkadinkadoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so first of all, I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered or I'm posting in the wrong section.

So I've successfully installed A9LH and everything works fine but now my sd card is taking up 12GB of space worth of games downloaded from the eshop before i started this process (from stock), and my n3DS doesnt detect the games or themes on emunand or sysnand. I'd be willing to delete the games on my sd card if someone could tell me which folders/files they are so i can re-download the games from eshop. or is there some way to "fix" the game files so i dont have to redownload?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so first of all, I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered or I'm posting in the wrong section.

So I've successfully installed A9LH and everything works fine but now my sd card is taking up 12GB of space worth of games downloaded from the eshop before i started this process (from stock), and my n3DS doesnt detect the games or themes on emunand or sysnand. I'd be willing to delete the games on my sd card if someone could tell me which folders/files they are so i can re-download the games from eshop. or is there some way to "fix" the game files so i dont have to redownload?
Delete the Nintendo 3DS folder. Or if you don't mind, you could try TinyFormat sysNAND until it relinks to the appropriate Nintendo 3DS folder. Never tested this out though, but seen people make it work on accident.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you restore EmuNAND_original.bin to SysNAND using the "keep A9LH" option in Decrypt9? If so, your games should be there. Check in Data Management. If you see them greyed out with an x or something, you might be able to get them back by just reinstalling their tickets. Or you could just delete them from there. If not, you've probably somehow unlinked the profile they're on, and will just have to delete said profile from the "Nintendo 3DS" folder. There's no need to delete the entire folder, just find the one in "Nintendo 3DS" that's taking 12 GB of space and delete it.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
Reactions: Inkadinkadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY