Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkadinkadoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the Nintendo 3DS folder. Or if you don't mind, you could try TinyFormat sysNAND until it relinks to the appropriate Nintendo 3DS folder. Never tested this out though, but seen people make it work on accident.

Okay. If I delete my Nintendo 3DS folder, will my emunand and A9LH still work if i try to generate a new Nintendo 3DS folder?

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. If I delete my Nintendo 3DS folder, will my emunand and A9LH still work if i try to generate a new Nintendo 3DS folder?

They will work, they will just have to create new data. But there's no need to delete the whole "Nintendo 3DS" folder, just the folder within that has the 12 GB of stuff. I would check in Data Management first. If they're there, DevMenu can reinstall them quickly, because it just has to restore the ticket.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
Reactions: Inkadinkadoo

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
@astronautlevel hey mate, i am using your 'latest' luma build and when i turn on my og3ds it just blinks the blue power led on for a sec and turns off again.

some hour ago it was working , its a og3ds with A9LH. sysNAND 10.7 / emuNAND 9.2 , is this because it cannot find the arm9loadrhax inside the root of the SD ?

but i do have it inside my SD , this is weird.. it was working normally some hour ago.
i tried re-inserting my SD but the issue remains.
As already stated, it seems like a problem with your SD card. Try taking it out and back in, blowing on the contacts, etc.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what A9LH does when it's not detecting the card. Try taking it out and blowing on it. Maybe try cleaning the contacts with some rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, try another card you have laying around (you can leave off the "Nintendo 3DS" folder -- you just want to see if it will boot after all). If it can't read that card either, you may have a failing card reader.
You didn't read the issue closely enough nor did you read the thread. They have already tried taking it out and putting it back in.

@leonmagnus99
There was an issue with a broken hourly. You will have to get get on the computer and replace the arm9loaderhax manually.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
You didn't read the issue closely enough nor did you read the thread. They have already tried taking it out and putting it back in.

@leonmagnus99
There was an issue with a broken hourly. You will have to get get on the computer and replace the arm9loaderhax manually.
He said it was working for a time so if he didn't update it, there's no reason it would break. I believe it's probably a contact problem.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@astronautlevel hey mate, i am using your 'latest' luma build and when i turn on my og3ds it just blinks the blue power led on for a sec and turns off again.

some hour ago it was working , its a og3ds with A9LH. sysNAND 10.7 / emuNAND 9.2 , is this because it cannot find the arm9loadrhax inside the root of the SD ?

but i do have it inside my SD , this is weird.. it was working normally some hour ago.
i tried re-inserting my SD but the issue remains.
Go back to your backup because the latest build bricked me and it is bad.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
That's what A9LH does when it's not detecting the card. Try taking it out and blowing on it. Maybe try cleaning the contacts with some rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, try another card you have laying around (you can leave off the "Nintendo 3DS" folder -- you just want to see if it will boot after all). If it can't read that card either, you may have a failing card reader.

thanks your suggestion worked.. even though the pins are clean on the sd card adapter it still did the trick.
phew, for a second there i thought my ds was bricked.

Go back to your backup because the latest build bricked me and it is bad.
naynay, it was the contact pins c:
edit: and i doubt that these builds would brick our consoles XD

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said it was working for a time so if he didn't update it, there's no reason it would break. I believe it's probably a contact problem.
Well excuse me for reading where he said he has already tried taking the card out and putting it back in.

It was reasonable to believe it was an issue with your broken hourly due to the fact that the 3DS will keep working and will ONLY recognize the new payload after it has been turned off and then back on.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

@leonmagnus99

i am using the latest off alex's luma builds, is it bad ? it seems to be working for me.

i use noscreeninit ,i guess that wouldnt be an issue with the builds ya?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using the latest off alex's luma builds, is it bad ? it seems to be working for me.

i use noscreeninit ,i guess that wouldnt be an issue with the builds ya?
No. There was a slight hiccup earlier where where the latest hourlies didn't boot. @TuxSH has already fixed those though.

Glad you got your situation all fixed though.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
No. There was a slight hiccup earlier where where the latest hourlies didn't boot. @TuxSH has already fixed those though.

Glad you got your situation all fixed though.

holy sheep , sorry for the double post.

(my internet caused it) <A<

thanks again, i will look up the builds now .

you guys are always helpful :)

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well excuse me for reading where he said he has already tried taking the card out and putting it back in.

It was reasonable to believe it was an issue with your broken hourly due to the fact that the 3DS will keep working and will ONLY recognize the new payload after it has been turned off and then back on.

Sometimes it takes more than one try. Nintendo doesn't exactly use the highest grade components. Oh well, all that matters is that they got it working.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Inkadinkadoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will work, they will just have to create new data. But there's no need to delete the whole "Nintendo 3DS" folder, just the folder within that has the 12 GB of stuff. I would check in Data Management first. If they're there, DevMenu can reinstall them quickly, because it just has to restore the ticket.

It worked! I deleted the folder with the 12GB and EmuNAND and SysNAND work like they are supposed to.

I did already check Data Management and they did not appear on either nand.

I am currently re-downloading my games. Thank you Kazuma77 and Temptress Cerise!

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Apparently it has something to do with whether or not you visited the in-game DLC shop before installing the CIA, which reportedly enables a sort of server side flag/ticket keeping track of which DLCs you have purchased or not. This causes the non-legit DLCs to be removed when eShop is open. None of this is confirmed, AFAIK, but seems legit.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Apparently it has something to do with whether or not you visited the in-game DLC shop before installing the CIA, which reportedly enables a sort of server side flag/ticket keeping track of which DLCs you have purchased or not. This causes the non-legit DLCs to be removed when eShop is open. None of this is confirmed, AFAIK, but seems legit.
Those were my thoughts, but then DLC got removed from games that I never had purchased DLC on before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY