Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Something I've been wondering about, I often update to the latest nightly, do I have to keep removing my config file or should I leave it unless mentioned? I'm not sure if there will ever be any kind of conflict

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Something I've been wondering about, I often update to the latest nightly, do I have to keep removing my config file or should I leave it unless mentioned? I'm not sure if there will ever be any kind of conflict
She made it so you can keep the config, old versions you have to delete. I always hold select anyways after an update just to be sure its the same.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you put the new dat file on?

If you're using a boot manager, you should post the snippet from the config file.
If you're coming from that old of a version, it was named ReiNAND.dat back then, make sure you update your boot manager accordingly.

Thank you. When I rewrote the ReiNAND line, I saved the boot configuration file as a "copy" instead of keeping the same file. XD

Reactions: pbanj

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
So I followed Plailect's tutorial, now I have AuReiNand+A9LH, backed-up my emunand to my sysnand using D9 "Restore Sysnand (keep a9lh)" , and it works fine, but FBI says that my NATIVE_FIRM is 10.4.0 instead of 9.0.0...
I thought a9lh protected native_firm with a write protection to ensure it stays the same ?

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
So I followed Plailect's tutorial, now I have AuReiNand+A9LH, backed-up my emunand to my sysnand using D9 "Restore Sysnand (keep a9lh)" , and it works fine, but FBI says that my NATIVE_FIRM is 10.4.0 instead of 9.0.0...
I thought a9lh protected native_firm with a write protection to ensure it stays the same ?
are you facing any issues?

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, a9lh works fine, I can install any cia and use them, I can't see any difference. But it's not normal that my native_firm title changed.

It's perfectly normal that the native_firm changed.

Native_firm is in another location in CTRNAND not just firm0/1

Put it this way if your still able to load FBI after a cold boot arm9loader is still intact

caitlyn jenner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have copied all files from the download zip to my card but i just get black screen i tried already the salt one and the same problem please help

JoelLouviere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i just downloaded aureinand and i'm trying to set it up in place of reinand, and idk if i'm missing some files or something but the payloads folder is empty and i started it up from homebrew launcher and i only got a black screen. what gives?
also in case it's because i misunderstood something from the install instructions, what folder am i supposed to copy into aureinand?

caitlyn jenner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just downloaded aureinand and i'm trying to set it up in place of reinand, and idk if i'm missing some files or something but the payloads folder is empty and i started it up from homebrew launcher and i only got a black screen. what gives?
also in case it's because i misunderstood something from the install instructions, what folder am i supposed to copy into aureinand?

i am getting black screen as well but i changed from sky3ds i searched wikipedia but cnat find aurenand on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY