Luma3DS Configuration menu not loading

Homebrew

Barzil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A couple days prior, I enabled game patching within the luma3DS menu and installed a handfull of homebrew Applications to test on the 3DS.

But today, when trying to boot into the Luma3DS configuration menu, it only booted into God9mode. I even reinstalled Luma3DS and updated Boot9Strap and yet nothing worked. Removing god9mode from the luma/payloads also dosent fix the problem, as well as adding the Luma3DS boot.firm into the payloads folder alongside god9mode dosent work. if anyone knows how to fix this, that be really coolio.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
A couple days prior, I enabled game patching within the luma3DS menu and installed a handfull of homebrew Applications to test on the 3DS.

But today, when trying to boot into the Luma3DS configuration menu, it only booted into God9mode. I even reinstalled Luma3DS and updated Boot9Strap and yet nothing worked. Removing god9mode from the luma/payloads also dosent fix the problem, as well as adding the Luma3DS boot.firm into the payloads folder alongside god9mode dosent work. if anyone knows how to fix this, that be really coolio.
Are you holding start or select? Payloads activate when you hold start, while Luma3DS config activates when you hold select.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto