Homebrew LOZ: Twilight Princess n3ds port

Faru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's my goal :P And it's 100% teachable. I'm still pushing to make it a standalone course, though. One of my life goals, if you will.

Currently the US education system attempts to weave it in through other topics. The thinking is that by giving a medium to apply critical thinking, students will learn the critical thinking skills they need. Learn by doing, yeah? This seems to happen mostly in science, but it usually requires a lot of effort on part of the teacher, and is only really learned indirectly. The need to teach and test for mainly information (standardized test, more or less), and not necessarily critical application, makes it more difficult to effectively teach it as well.

Critical thinking skills boil down to learning how to focus one's attention on the details, being able to trace back a line of reasoning to its base assertions and assumptions, breaking down those assertions and assumptions to their elemental pieces, applying logic and knowledge that are internally and externally consistent, and coming up with new solutions or logical conclusions. More or less. Compassion, kindness, and consideration thrown in when it comes to human issues.

You can teach critical thinking directly, though it's more about theory and less about application. Before you can use a thing effectively, you have to understand the thing. Which, when it comes to critical thinking, means understanding how we think and the gaps in our abilities to think accurately, and how all those are influenced by various social and biological elements. Examples of critical thinking education that would teach more direct application would be ethics, how the legal system works, logic, the scientific method, reading comprehension, journalism ethics, etc.
thumb.gif
whoa

Reactions: osaka35

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
probably he just wanted to troll us.
I think his "fake" was well done anyways.
He deleted his videos, i see.
but most of his other works (except Undertale3DS) got releases, videos or something else.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
probably he just wanted to troll us.
I think his "fake" was well done anyways.
He deleted his videos, i see.
but most of his other works (except Undertale3DS) got releases, videos or something else.

Lol that's even worse. How long was this video online? A couple of hours, shy of 200 views? And yet this thread had so many clicks and views already,
that people certainly will remember this and not in a good way lol I just don't get it. Oh well, maybe time will prove us all wrong and it was legit after all xD

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol that's even worse. How long was this video online? A couple of hours, shy of 200 views? And yet this thread had so many clicks and views already,
that people certainly will remember this and not in a good way lol I just don't get it. Oh well, maybe time will prove us all wrong and it was legit after all xD
Yea, true xD
Lets see what the time will bring :P

Faru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Faru,

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember bashing him at any point. All I've said is that I feel as if this is bull, and then given a couple pieces of evidence as to why. My last post was just to point out the videos were gone, and Cellenseres' reasoning.

Faru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember bashing him at any point. All I've said is that I feel as if this is bull, and then given a couple pieces of evidence as to why. My last post was just to point out the videos were gone, and Cellenseres' reasoning.
Yeah I just thought of what I said and edited my last post..

Sorry xD

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lool this Cellenswhatever guy again.

Isn't he the one trying to convince people he's porting Undertale to the 3ds? (and even trying to persuade Tony to let him pirate port it)
This crap certainly puts that in doubt too. No wonder he's saying "I'm using the official SDK" It's a convenient excuse to hide the source code (because it doesn't exist).

Edit: impressive Github repo lol

Mean nothing.
Mine is empty too
https://github.com/Asia81

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In every community there are trolls and people faking stuff to gather attention. Here's a simple way to use reason: Any claims require evidence, any extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, people with past fake claims require even more evidence. Just stop defending people and taking things as real just because you really really want it to be real. Seriously, apply this to your life, don't be that innocent.

Reactions: osaka35

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
That raises the question is it guilty until proven innocent or is it innocent until proven guilty doesn't it ?:D
Generally (like always actually) someone with the skill to pull off what this guy alleges has a history of impressive open source projects or released binaries. This guy has not a single line of code or release to his name that I can find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol