Homebrew LOZ: Twilight Princess n3ds port

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone downlaod the video before he removed it ? I kinda wanna see it even if it is fake.
Yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am re-uploading the video to Youtube so everyone can carefully look it over as I downloaded it before it was taken down.
7UzBXet.png

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I really think it's a projection of a PC screen. It's full speed with a choppy framerate, like streaming video to a 3DS would be. If that were some port or emulation there would be obvious slow-down, not just choppy framerate. Plus, as everyone has pointed out... GC emulation on a 3DS isn't even something to dream about.

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I really think it's a projection of a PC screen. It's full speed with a choppy framerate, like streaming video to a 3DS would be. If that were some port or emulation there would be obvious slow-down, not just choppy framerate. Plus, as everyone has pointed out... GC emulation on a 3DS isn't even something to dream about.
Exactly.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He most likely used @Rinnegatamante 's Video Channel Creator. You can edit Rinn's index.lua to print whatever BIOS mumbo-jumbo you want to the bottom screen. Notice how the video starts right while the app is loading, and there isn't any user input.

Reactions: Garcia98

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He most likely used @Rinnegatamante 's Video Channel Creator. You can edit Rinn's index.lua to print whatever BIOS mumbo-jumbo you want to the bottom screen. Notice how the video starts right while the app is loading, and there isn't any user input.
It also ends before we can see what button to press to start. If it didn't stop there then we would've seen it wasn't set to work with 3DS buttons.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Here is the line that divides the community on matters such as this.

The Half Which Is Knowledgeable And Rejects 12 Year Olds Who Want Exploits On The Newest Firmware Right After Release
=========================================
Here I am. ==================================================
The Half Which Is Knowledgeable But Will Cling To Any Possibility Of Their Dreams Being Realized

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't