Hacking Lost on Decrypt, inject, encrypt process

slimpyman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as title states, i think i understand the steps needed for said process. Im trying to inject a snes rom into a snes folder i downloaded (is that a wud- the thing with title.tik, title.cert etc)

So pretty much i understand the process i believe but i dont know how to accomplish it. I thought finding a "loadiine" ready folder with what i was looking for would make the process easier, but im further lost. This loadiine folder as i understand is decrypted. When i used this njus packer, and pointed it to that loadiine folder with the "game" i wanted, it spit out another folder which i threw on my sd card, and tried using wup installer.

error i got is, not a game, game update, dlc, demo or version title.

So on some sites i SEE CRAZY amounts of loadiine format stuff, and not so much usb ready content.

i ask, how do i inject a rom into a file. and pack it ready for the wupinstaller.

i get lost further even trying to understand how i can change something to display "game2" in the wiiu home screen, and how it will show apicture from the title screen for "game2", when original title is "game1"

essentially i would want to learn how to make a proper file for zelda parallel worlds virtual console, using the original LttP title folder thing i got from wiiU_usb_helper. picture, and all. and not have to worry about it installing over the original installed LttP on my wiiU.

I see stuff for making loadiine, but i want to make usb (wud) compatible files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh