Lost on Decrypt, inject, encrypt process

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by slimpyman, Mar 4, 2017.

1. slimpyman
    OP

slimpyman GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2008
    United States
    Valparaiso, IN
    So as title states, i think i understand the steps needed for said process. Im trying to inject a snes rom into a snes folder i downloaded (is that a wud- the thing with title.tik, title.cert etc)

So pretty much i understand the process i believe but i dont know how to accomplish it. I thought finding a "loadiine" ready folder with what i was looking for would make the process easier, but im further lost. This loadiine folder as i understand is decrypted. When i used this njus packer, and pointed it to that loadiine folder with the "game" i wanted, it spit out another folder which i threw on my sd card, and tried using wup installer.

error i got is, not a game, game update, dlc, demo or version title.

So on some sites i SEE CRAZY amounts of loadiine format stuff, and not so much usb ready content.

i ask, how do i inject a rom into a file. and pack it ready for the wupinstaller.

i get lost further even trying to understand how i can change something to display "game2" in the wiiu home screen, and how it will show apicture from the title screen for "game2", when original title is "game1"

essentially i would want to learn how to make a proper file for zelda parallel worlds virtual console, using the original LttP title folder thing i got from wiiU_usb_helper. picture, and all. and not have to worry about it installing over the original installed LttP on my wiiU.

I see stuff for making loadiine, but i want to make usb (wud) compatible files.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice