Hacking Looks like wiibrew need to configure their ads

jacklaidlaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that wiibrew is against these scam sites as their have been many notices up on wiibrew about them but maybe they should configure their adsense account to block these scam sites it kind of takes the piss that wiibrew and sites give away stuff for nothing and these sites are advertising on them

Anyways stopping these sites adverts could be quite easy report them to google adwords as copyright infringement and scam sites I hate it that the authors of software give this away and people are making money on the back of it

brew.gif

send complaints here if you find any of these sites advertising through adwords
[email protected]

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
jacklaidlaw said:
i ignore the ads too but people must click them otherwise why have ads on the site? they need to make some money

not necessarily, google add sense has an option to either be paid every X number of clicks or every X000 number of views

jacklaidlaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
jacklaidlaw said:
i ignore the ads too but people must click them otherwise why have ads on the site? they need to make some money

not necessarily, google add sense has an option to either be paid every X number of clicks or every X000 number of views

this is true but they will take you off the pay per view if no one ever clicks an add

its jsut to do with google, not on wiibrews end.

but wiibrew can block these sites from advertising on their site that is the point i was making

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==