Looking for DSPhat accessories!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by zidane_genome, Jun 2, 2008.

Jun 2, 2008
  1. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    I've recently lost all my DSPhat stylus'... ok, well, not recently, but let's just say, they've gone the way of the Dodo...

I was out at some game stores, and noticed only DSlite crap... where did all the DSPhat stuff go? Carry cases, stylus', car/home chargers, and even batteries! It's all Lite!

If you know of an online or brick store that sell DSPhat stuff, please post it here! There are still alot of us that are Phat lovers... (let the jokes begin on that one!)

2. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    I would also like to know this.

3. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    I second or third your opinion!!

bloody ds lite cant even last 1 year without falling apart.. Ive had a ds phat since october 04 and its still perfect, hardly any scratches, and people complain of broken hinges and left shoulder buttone.. DS PHAT RULES!! [​IMG]

4. Swip

Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    DealExtreme? or Directly from Nintendo
    Phats are obsolete now, you don't see a lot of people with phat ds' anymore. So it isn't worth for stores to carry phat stuff anymore.

5. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    They may be obsolete but they're still the best ds overall... maybe not the functions for backlight control and a bigger stylus and more fancy but the ds is better made and doesnt break as easily, because you hear of people saying, my Left shoulder button doesnt work, my hinge broke.. MY GOD the ds phat doesnt get that many complaints!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] sorry for this outburst [​IMG] Im just in a weird mood [​IMG]

6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I was able to find some Phat-specific styluses and screen protectors at my local Gamestop, but that's the only Phat-related item they had.

I had this same problem once the GBA SP came out. Friggin sucks.

7. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    The only thing I dont like about Phat, is theSize. When you are walking around with your Ds in your pocket, people look twice. XD Try and remember the first cell phone.

8. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You mean the backpack that also had a corded phone? You could stick the antenna on the inside of your windshield and plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car...

Not what you were thinking, but it was one of the first portable phones. ;P

9. Man18

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I love my fatty.It is being used a a paper weight at the moment but its still awesome to me. DS Phat acc are super cheap now and you can easily find tons of stuff in your local eb/gamestop/bestbuy and even wal-mart. I made my own pen stylus back in the day so I never had the problem of losing it because I never used it. Every time I go into wal-mart to take a peak at airsoft bbs and paintballs I stroll over to the electronics and they always have tons of super cheap nds acc.

10. ben_not_benny

Member ben_not_benny GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Was there a silicone skin made for the Phat?