Hacking Looking for DSPhat accessories!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've recently lost all my DSPhat stylus'... ok, well, not recently, but let's just say, they've gone the way of the Dodo...

I was out at some game stores, and noticed only DSlite crap... where did all the DSPhat stuff go? Carry cases, stylus', car/home chargers, and even batteries! It's all Lite!

If you know of an online or brick store that sell DSPhat stuff, please post it here! There are still alot of us that are Phat lovers... (let the jokes begin on that one!)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I second or third your opinion!!

bloody ds lite cant even last 1 year without falling apart.. Ive had a ds phat since october 04 and its still perfect, hardly any scratches, and people complain of broken hinges and left shoulder buttone.. DS PHAT RULES!!
biggrin.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
They may be obsolete but they're still the best ds overall... maybe not the functions for backlight control and a bigger stylus and more fancy but the ds is better made and doesnt break as easily, because you hear of people saying, my Left shoulder button doesnt work, my hinge broke.. MY GOD the ds phat doesnt get that many complaints!!
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
biggrin.gif
sorry for this outburst
smile.gif
Im just in a weird mood
tongue.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to find some Phat-specific styluses and screen protectors at my local Gamestop, but that's the only Phat-related item they had.

I had this same problem once the GBA SP came out. Friggin sucks.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I dont like about Phat, is theSize. When you are walking around with your Ds in your pocket, people look twice. XD Try and remember the first cell phone.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
9-Voltage said:
The only thing I dont like about Phat, is theSize. When you are walking around with your Ds in your pocket, people look twice. XD Try and remember the first cell phone.
You mean the backpack that also had a corded phone? You could stick the antenna on the inside of your windshield and plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car...

Not what you were thinking, but it was one of the first portable phones. ;P

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love my fatty.It is being used a a paper weight at the moment but its still awesome to me. DS Phat acc are super cheap now and you can easily find tons of stuff in your local eb/gamestop/bestbuy and even wal-mart. I made my own pen stylus back in the day so I never had the problem of losing it because I never used it. Every time I go into wal-mart to take a peak at airsoft bbs and paintballs I stroll over to the electronics and they always have tons of super cheap nds acc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome