Value of some handhelds (plus accessories?)

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm having a bit of a predicament...I've got some handhelds and accessories lying around that see essentially ZERO use and i want to see how much they're worth in Canadian dollars, my end goal with selling these items is to get a new GPU. I'll list each device down here, but no pressure to give a price for ALL of them.

• Like-New Steam Deck 512GB LCD. Comes with carrying case and charger.
  • "Phat"/OLED Ps Vita, minor wear and tear (single hairline scratch on the screen and a few on the back)
  • Slightly used Galaxy Purple New 3DS XL.
  • Supercard DSTWO (NOT THE PLUS MODEL!) with no label, works perfect aside from that.
  • Supercard DSONE, has label and works perfect as well.
  • R4 Gold Plus (WWW.R4ids.cn model) Seems to glitch when exposed to prolonged cold but works perfectly aside from that too.
And that's a wrap. I'm still on the fence on if I'd take any offers here as shipping is a headache for me, but we'll wait and see. Thanks in advance! :)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Don't wanna disappoint, but Vita and 3DS almost aren't worth selling now unless you're happy with taking $60 or less for them. Market is simply too flooded with newer portable systems. About half that ($30) for flash carts, since the aforementioned portable systems don't need them for emulation.

512GB Steam Deck should fetch about $400, since a brand new one is $449 and a refurbished one $359 (but currently out of stock).

Estimates in USD, but I assume the Canadian dollar is similarly valued at the moment.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't wanna disappoint, but Vita and 3DS almost aren't worth selling now unless you're happy with taking $60 or less for them. Market is simply too flooded with newer portable systems. About half that ($30) for flash carts, since the aforementioned portable systems don't need them for emulation.

512GB Steam Deck should fetch about $400, since a brand new one is $449 and a refurbished one $359 (but currently out of stock).

Estimates in USD, but I assume the Canadian dollar is similarly valued at the moment.
Thank you both. I actually just got off the phone with my boyfriend and he said he'd (probably) buy the Deck off me (he's been wanting one since i got mine lol) . So that one's solved. As for the Purple 3DSXL i'm fine with getting roughly 200ish for it. I can test the waters on marketplace. As for the Vita...Yeah that's kinda unfortunate, is what it is tho lol, means to an end. Once again, thanks. You two are cool, ya'll always seem to answer in a flash and i appreciate that :)

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not because of that it is because it is no longer being produced, and people still love 3DS.
True, I suppose third-party systems that accurately re-create the dual screen experience are still few and far between. Not quite the same jamming them both into one, even if the console is easily emulated.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Like-New Steam Deck 512GB LCD. Comes with carrying case and charger.
  • "Phat"/OLED Ps Vita, minor wear and tear (single hairline scratch on the screen and a few on the back)
  • Slightly used Galaxy Purple New 3DS XL.
  • Supercard DSTWO (NOT THE PLUS MODEL!) with no label, works perfect aside from that.
  • Supercard DSONE, has label and works perfect as well.
  • R4 Gold Plus (WWW.R4ids.cn model) Seems to glitch when exposed to prolonged cold but works perfectly aside from that too.

Let see

Galaxy Purple New 3DS XL 200+ USD
Supercard DSTWO - Not sure value for no sticker, with sticker some people been able to sell for 65 to like 140
Supercard DSONE, has label and works perfect as well. 20-30 bucks probably.
R4 Gold Plus Probably 10-15 USD.

That is rough estimate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto