Hacking Looking for a Reliable Site

anotherguy0099

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a reliable site to buy from. I have been reading around and it seems the CycloDS is the cart for me. I like the features and being able to still link to wii/other DS's for co-op play. I am not much a fan of the interface, but meh....I can live with it. Can anyone recommend a good site? I saw gamebygame.com sells the CycloDS and it seems to be a little cheaper there ($43 with free shipping). Are they reliable, are there any better sites out there, or are there ones that people just tend to favor more with good support?

Thanks.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most sites are just as good but I would probably recommend gamebygame or real hot stuff for the cyclo but for most other it would be dealextreme but it seems that they do not sell the cyclo so you are out of luck there. At least they did not the last time I checked on their site like a week ago.

DrkXShadowZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't yet made up your mind, I want to suggest www.realhotstuff.com. I purchased a CycloDS from them a few months back and received it with no problem. It arrived in 5 days or so, so the shipping was timely. They also offer free shipping if you select the right item (should be specified if you look at the CycloDS section).

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're from the US (which your tags on the left seem to show), then I would say use www.realhotstuff.com as they have incredibly fast shipping, and have never given me any problems (I've ordered ~4 times from them). Great site.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dealextreme doesn't sell Cyclods.
I'd go with realhotstuff or GamebyGame (previously dealwoot). They have the lowest prices, good service, and fast shipping (sometimes free shipping too).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.