Looking for a Reliable Site

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by anotherguy0099, Jun 10, 2009.

1. anotherguy0099
    OP

anotherguy0099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    I am looking for a reliable site to buy from. I have been reading around and it seems the CycloDS is the cart for me. I like the features and being able to still link to wii/other DS's for co-op play. I am not much a fan of the interface, but meh....I can live with it. Can anyone recommend a good site? I saw gamebygame.com sells the CycloDS and it seems to be a little cheaper there ($43 with free shipping). Are they reliable, are there any better sites out there, or are there ones that people just tend to favor more with good support?

Thanks.

2. IzzehO

IzzehO GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    www.dealextreme.com is far and away the best site out there for flashcards. Unfortunately some hackers keep DDoS'ing it so it's been down for 3 days. So to access it use the https://www.dealextreme.com link (note: https).

3. anotherguy0099
    OP

anotherguy0099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    Thanks for the fast reply, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the CycloDS on dealextreme.

4. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    most sites are just as good but I would probably recommend gamebygame or real hot stuff for the cyclo but for most other it would be dealextreme but it seems that they do not sell the cyclo so you are out of luck there. At least they did not the last time I checked on their site like a week ago.

5. sharksfan19

sharksfan19 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2009
    Canada
    canada
  6. DrkXShadowZ

DrkXShadowZ Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    If you haven't yet made up your mind, I want to suggest www.realhotstuff.com. I purchased a CycloDS from them a few months back and received it with no problem. It arrived in 5 days or so, so the shipping was timely. They also offer free shipping if you select the right item (should be specified if you look at the CycloDS section).

7. alpha_noj

alpha_noj GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2009
    United States
    If you're from the US (which your tags on the left seem to show), then I would say use www.realhotstuff.com as they have incredibly fast shipping, and have never given me any problems (I've ordered ~4 times from them). Great site.

8. Agjsdfd

Agjsdfd My title

Apr 18, 2007
    Arctica
    Why not just use our GBAtemp recommended sites?
    Reliable and recommended by GBAtemp :=)

9. tinymonkeyt

tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    dealextreme doesn't sell Cyclods.
    I'd go with realhotstuff or GamebyGame (previously dealwoot). They have the lowest prices, good service, and fast shipping (sometimes free shipping too).

10. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    I'd recommend Gamebygame (Dealwoot).

11. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC