Hacking Looking for a new Flashcard

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
no i suggesting you won't know till you try.
only a idiot doesn't try things for them selfs.

Understand?
!
smileipb2.png
!

so you mean only idiots don't gamble ?

so when the dog die, are you going to be responsible for it?

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
yes and it take alot of chocolate to kill a dog.
only idiots get addicted to it.

not a lot, a little piece would do it..

which my idiot friend who did it before with a chocolate piece from Costco.....

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Considering that just one game usually costs 2-3x what one Acekard 2i costs, it's not much of a gamble. $13 is like a couple value meals at McDonalds.

It's not really a gamble buying an Acekard for $13 at all. If you gamble, and you lose you have nothing. If you buy an Acekard and don't like it, sell it on craigslist for $15, and you are out nothing at all.

I don't know where giving dogs chocolate and gambling came into this discussion anyway. You need to lay off the drugs, or maybe take some, I don't know.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
Considering that just one game usually costs 2-3x what one Acekard 2i costs, it's not much of a gamble. $13 is like a couple value meals at McDonalds.

It's not really a gamble buying an Acekard for $13 at all. If you gamble, and you lose you have nothing. If you buy an Acekard and don't like it, sell it on craigslist for $15, and you are out nothing at all.

I don't know where giving dogs chocolate and gambling came into this discussion anyway. You need to lay off the drugs, or maybe take some, I don't know.

flip the dictionary would help you a lot , especially for the word "gamble".

take times to read through the definition, I know for some people who takes longer to read than others, or to understand at least.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
@shansoft something tell me you need it more than he does....
blink.gif

to gamble is to take a risk at losing money or gaining it, or in this case a acekard,
i think it's worth the risk since it's so cheap too.

You just contradict yourself again...

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gamble
Code:
–verb (used without object)
1. ÂÂÂÂto play at any game of chance for money or other stakes.
2. ÂÂÂÂto stake or risk money, or anything of value, on the outcome of something involving chance: to gamble on a toss of the dice.
–verb (used with object)
3. ÂÂÂÂto lose or squander by betting (usually fol. by away): He gambled all his hard-earned money away in one night.
4. ÂÂÂÂto wager or risk (money or something else of value): to gamble one's freedom.
5. ÂÂÂÂto take a chance on; venture; risk: I'm gambling that our new store will be a success.
–noun
6. ÂÂÂÂany matter or thing involving risk or hazardous uncertainty.
7. ÂÂÂÂa venture in a game of chance for stakes, esp. for high stakes.

Listen Mr. English Second Language. I can read and understand things just fine. In no way are you gambling anything buying an Acekard. You will get a working flash card. If you don't like it, you can easily sell it for what you paid for it, probably more. There is no risk, no stakes, no jackpot, nothing that makes it a gamble. The guy asked if the Acekard was worth buying for $13 and those of use who have one say yes. End of story.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not gonna try to explain things to you just because my thoughts are beyond your comprehension but don't freet i'm sure your dictionary has all the answers you need.
smileipb2.png

goodnight and hopefully you will come to understand other peoples thoughts and actions quickly with your book of good reason.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
Gamble
–verb (used without object)
1. to play at any game of chance for money or other stakes.
2. to stake or risk money, or anything of value, on the outcome of something involving chance: to gamble on a toss of the dice.

–verb (used with object)
3. to lose or squander by betting (usually fol. by away): He gambled all his hard-earned money away in one night.
4. to wager or risk (money or something else of value): to gamble one's freedom.
5. to take a chance on; venture; risk: I'm gambling that our new store will be a success.

–noun
6. any matter or thing involving risk or hazardous uncertainty.
7. a venture in a game of chance for stakes, esp. for high stakes.

Listen Mr. English Second Language. I can read and understand things just fine. In no way are you gambling anything buying an Acekard. You will get a working flash card. If you don't like it, you can easily sell it for what you paid for it, probably more. There is no risk, no stakes, no jackpot, nothing that makes it a gamble. The guy asked if the Acekard was worth buying for $13 and those of use who have one say yes. End of story.

please read through the word I have highlight.

gambling as in no guarantee the outcome, it can be bad it can be good..

in your logic, selling means a guarantee sales, which mean the item will be sell for sure... is that you mean there?

does wasting time count as a risk?

QUOTE(wolffangalchemist @ Sep 21 2009, 03:47 AM) i'm not gonna try to explain things to you just because my thoughts are beyond your comprehension but don't freet i'm sure your dictionary has all the answers you need.
smileipb2.png

goodnight and hopefully you will come to understand other peoples thoughts and actions quickly with your book of good reason.

I think you need to swap the words around, to make a legitimate argument.

and plus, I really suggest you to read through the the second forum rules, even when you can't win the argument, it doesn't mean you are allow break the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o