Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see what you're getting at. pkprostudio, you need to re-learn English.

cutterjohn is referring to this homebrew (well, he was thinking about both of them, but this was is current -- therefore, most valid):

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77305

Which is the same as:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=775...t&p=1016980

"It's not the same one as the Homebrew" -- Is what you said next; but you never specified which homebrew it wasn't the same as, Hyena or LoneWolfDS? By iterating through logically, one can sample the first link in this post being the most valid in this case.

Catch my drift? The first actual mention of Hyena is when you shoved your ass into it.

I know what Hyena is; and thanks for that asshole-toned tutorial about Homebrew.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hate to let the arguing to ruin the thread but I'm here to say thanks for sharing the news. I loved these books, I only ever manged to find the second, sixth, and I think what was sixth in the second series but I'ma gonna give this some loving on my DS. Plus verticle holding ftw XD

lonfar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is totally great work, played several time though gameplay very short. Hopefully release many more, keep up the good work ^ o^

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded it and played it last night. Great fun, I hope the whole series gets ported, as the first book can be finished in less than an hour.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grimalkin said:
I don't see what you're getting at. pkprostudio, you need to re-learn English.

cutterjohn is referring to this homebrew (well, he was thinking about both of them, but this was is current -- therefore, most valid):

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77305

Which is the same as:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=775...t&p=1016980

"It's not the same one as the Homebrew" -- Is what you said next; but you never specified which homebrew it wasn't the same as, Hyena or LoneWolfDS? By iterating through logically, one can sample the first link in this post being the most valid in this case.

Catch my drift? The first actual mention of Hyena is when you shoved your ass into it.

I know what Hyena is; and thanks for that asshole-toned tutorial about Homebrew.
OK, I'm sorry if I offended you, but you and cutterjohn seem to be the only ones talking about the user-submitted thread. Everyone else was talking about Hyena as the other homebrew. Maybe that's because people don't check user-submitted news forum that much. Again, this might be the first time people know about it, but they already know about Hyena because it made the front page.

The_WLF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone guys!!

I'm a noob in roms translation and I've got a problem with this hb. I've unpacked it with dslazy, becuse I wanted to port it in italian, but when I try to repack and launch the rom it doesn't start: black screen is all I can see...
frown.gif

I've also tried to unpack and repack it without modifing any files but it doesn't run anyway...
Is there any problem with dslazy?!
Thanx for the help!!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Oh shit I remember these books. I used to just imagine I had the powers and weapons and other shit that were described in the first few pages. I think I was in Grade 1 or 2.
Must try.
biggrin.gif

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
I played "Flight From The Dark" last night, took about 25 mins and was quite fun. If they did all 32 books and fixed up the text alignment a bit this would easily be worth putting into retail.

Brenex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TSPhoenix said:
I played "Flight From The Dark" last night, took about 25 mins and was quite fun. If they did all 32 books and fixed up the text alignment a bit this would easily be worth putting into retail.

Completely agree. I can't wait till the next book comes out. Anyone know if there is a forum post dedicated to this by the author or another forum used to discuss this in greater detail? I might just have to send him a donation or just a supportive email. Great work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...