• Views 2,476,932
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

RoyMaster4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attaching a picture of the error I recieve upon going back to the main loadiine screen after going into the options menu. Would appreciate help solving this issue.

Attachments

• WP_20160723_20_27_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160723_20_27_41_Pro.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 290

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any way to fix the slow loading times on Mario 3D World? It's getting on my nerves

I would guess one of these two might work:

1) Backup your SD card, use a good SD formatter on your PC to reformat the card, restore your backup to the SD card. I use this one: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
2) Get a faster SD card - what are you currently using?
I dont want to backstab you both, but neither will help you much, the bottleneck on this console comes from the terrible SD-Slot and not from your card.
If the games actually load, you probably allready have a setup that exceeds the speed of the slot...
So nope, ain't gonna get much faster than that, for now.

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

123yey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, recently I bought a 64GB SD card for loadiine and formatted it to FAT32. But it has a problem, the loadiine not save any game and tried to download a save and did not work. What can it be? Thank you.

Runey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If the game boots, but has issue reading later in the game, that's fine.
If it doesn't boot anymore, you won't be able to install the bought DLCs, nor dump them for loadiine.

Thank you for the reply - i would just like to clarify; I have before, (before the DLC update was available, actually) - successfully launched the game.. I have not yet purchased the DLC. Since the disc game will no longer boot (at all, says invalid disc) - am i able to purchase the DLC for my console now, and have it be able to recognized in the loadiine version of mario kart 8?

If so, (i am willing to do that), will I need to get a manual dump of the DLC for the SD card (since i can't , it seems, use ddd to download/dump it from my wiiu since the disc isn't recognized) and put that in a particular place, and be able to access it via loadiine?

-OR- is the only possible way, to have the disc version boot properly and get that with ddd? i think if i access the e-shop i'll be able to purchase the DLC, (am i correct?) but is the snag, that i won't be able to load it to the wiiu because of the disc problem?

Last edited by Runey,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already answered that question.
If you can't boot the game anymore, you can't install the DLC.
you can buy it, but it will not install to the console. Without the DLC installed, you can't use it.

Runey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I already answered that question.
If you can't boot the game anymore, you can't install the DLC.
you can buy it, but it will not install to the console. Without the DLC installed, you can't use it.

yeah,sorry for being redundant,i wanted to make sure that it wasnt a matter of getting some initial files/save on the wiiu. unfortunate for me.

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may be the wrong place to ask this but is anyone else using or has anyone else ever heard of this, loadiine ZXR?
Congratulations, you're another of my kind.

I don't know anything about it other than it seems to use a slightly older version of Loadiine GX2, specifically one with no HID to GamePad support. Other than that, I see nothing odd. Even though I got an official Loadiine GX2 build, I still have ZXR, so I'll see if I can find differences.

Reactions: weatMod

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The following options are present in Loadiine GX2 v0.3 (build 0dffac5) but not in ZXR v0.1:
"Show Game Settings"
"Host IP"
"HID-Pad" (Padcon is the same though)
Probably "Log Server Control"?
Any DLC support isn't present.
Other than that, it's literally nothing special. I don't see any other changes.

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a little problem when compiling loadiine.
Everything goes fine until I reach the final step when it says: "Linking Loadiine.elf" and boom a screen like this one pops out. (see image)
I don't know what may be the problem.

Attachments

• loadiine error.jpg
    loadiine error.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 287

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I may be misunderstanding something, but correct me if i'm wrong... Loadiine-GX is currently the only way to play backups on the Wii-U?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually, there was "loadiine" (without GX) first, which allowed backup loading. It got few versions (up to 4.0) but didn't have any graphical interface.
There were a "loadiine GUI" fork, based on loadiine, but it wasn't really a GUI, just a background picture displayed behind the normal Loadiine interface (nothing animated, etc.)

The "GX2" is the name of the graphic library used by the WiiU, as Loadiine is using this library it got "gx2" to it's name, in memory to Wii homebrew using "GX" in their names too :P
LoadiineGX2 0.1 and loadiine 4.0 share the same features and compatibility, just that GX2 has a real new GUI. from here, all newer Loadiine GX2 are the only up-to-date backup loader.
There are many forked version on github, but very few differences with the "official" branch. only one fork feature could benefit the main one : autoboot game at launch.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gone over the folder structure countless times and looked at many threads and problems to no solution.

I am able to get into Loadiine just fine, but when I select Smash from Loadiine using the Mii Maker mode, it says loading for a split-second, disappears and then doesn't do anything, runs Loadiine as usual with the music and animations, but the game doesn't load.

- First time using Loadiine
- Folder structure \wiiu\games\Super Smash Bros. For Wii U [AXFE01]\content\
- Does the meta.xml from the meta folder need to be in the code folder?

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I have gone over the folder structure countless times and looked at many threads and problems to no solution.

I am able to get into Loadiine just fine, but when I select Smash from Loadiine using the Mii Maker mode, it says loading for a split-second, disappears and then doesn't do anything, runs Loadiine as usual with the music and animations, but the game doesn't load.

- First time using Loadiine
- Folder structure \wiiu\games\Super Smash Bros. For Wii U [AXFE01]\content\
- Does the meta.xml from the meta folder need to be in the code folder?
I am having the same issue with Mario Kart 8...
I have Atelier but installed on the SD card instead of directly on the console - not sure if that matters...
About to test 3D world now...
*EDIT*
No go - same issue - flashes 'loading game' up for a sec and throws me back to the main screen... going to read the opening thread thoroughly again...
Also, when is it supposed to download the covers? Neither of the two I've tried downloaded covers...

**EDIT**
It helps to 'read the rules'... so my problem is that I extracted the titles from a WUD file and under the main title folder (My Game [XXXX01]) there should be 3 sub folders 'Code, Content and Meta'. Uwizard put those folders in another subfolder called data... I just moved them and problem solved...

Last edited by jayjay123,

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a while since I messed with Wii U, was just wondering if there were any improvements with Loadine. Mainly, has the max title count been fixed so that games don't fly by all crazy like when in carousel view?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol