• Views 2,479,492
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
was the game dumped fine ? when did usa version come out ?

I know EUR version work on usa console in English np and that came out months ago

Last edited by MontyQ,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was the game dumped fine ? when did usa version come out ?

I know EUR version work on usa console in English np and that came out months ago
What? You don't even know? It came out in December last year. My game dump is 13.3GB so we are fine, copy is fine... I think it just doesn't work xD

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What? You don't even know? It came out in December last year. My game dump is 13.3GB so we are fine, copy is fine... I think it just doesn't work xD
odd EUR is 12.16GB yet it would contain more lang. packs I'd think. Odd tho as that version work fine are you using the nightly builds ?

tMuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not sure if it was mentioned before but i had the problem that i downloaded all wii and all wiiu covers from gametdb.com and after putting them in the 3dcovers folder my homebrew channel didn't load.

the fix was simple: i moved the folder to the root of the sd so the sd root looked like this:

sd:\3dcovers
sd:\wiiu\

changed the path in the loadiine cfg and the homebrew channel loaded flawlessly in a second. i guess it's because the hbc scans all data in the sd:\wiiu\apps folder and with about 8000 covers it takes a long long time, so if anyone has this problem i hope it helps :) maybe you could put that in your OP or change the config path for the covers in your next update.

sry for my bad english ^^"

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it was mentioned before but i had the problem that i downloaded all wii and all wiiu covers from gametdb.com and after putting them in the 3dcovers folder my homebrew channel didn't load.

the fix was simple: i moved the folder to the root of the sd so the sd root looked like this:

sd:\3dcovers
sd:\wiiu\

changed the path in the loadiine cfg and the homebrew channel loaded flawlessly in a second. i guess it's because the hbc scans all data in the sd:\wiiu\apps folder and with about 8000 covers it takes a long long time, so if anyone has this problem i hope it helps :) maybe you could put that in your OP or change the config path for the covers in your next update.

sry for my bad english ^^"
Can you pass me all the covers? :D

tMuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you pass me all the covers? :D

haha you can download them from here http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/Downloads and http://www.gametdb.com/WiiU/Downloads

just click on the 3d cover flag, i've downloaded EU first, then overwrote them with JAP and then again with US covers. some little errors still like for example, my donkey kong 64 has the super mario 64 cover, but i just need to overwrite it again.

when you DL them, make Wii and WiiU covers in seperate folders; they share some names. so if you have a game with a wrong cover just look for the title id in both folders and pick the correct one and overwrite the file on your SD with it :)

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

tMuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can anyone help me with the NES Remix Pack? I'm from germany and have a PAL console. I've copied the USen folder into the EUdu and even EUen folder like suggested in the compatibility list. Still only blackscreen :/

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES Remix shows up in the menu, I can select it and it attempts to load, but when it finishes loading it justs goes back to the menu like nothing happened. I don't even get an error message or anything. Also, the game has no icon. I tested NES Remix 2 and it worked just fine. Help anyone?

tMuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NES Remix shows up in the menu, I can select it and it attempts to load, but when it finishes loading it justs goes back to the menu like nothing happened. I don't even get an error message or anything. Also, the game has no icon. I tested NES Remix 2 and it worked just fine. Help anyone?

strange, my NES Remix has an icon and a cover, but its stuck at a black screen :/

Reactions: MegAmi24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo