BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
So...i tested both cards, both sandisk
64gb class10 64k cluster
32gb class4 64k cluster
Both formated with guiformat
SOMEHOW class4 runs twilight princess REALLY smooth.... Loads between maps are faster than 64gb class 10

Dont know why
in my opinion its because of the smaller size of the card. 32gb vs 64gb. with the smaller card it finds the files faster. ive got 128gb cards and some games are really slow. just my opinion.....

Reactions: trigao

epistaxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error trying to load smash bros wii u with the latest v224 update. Does this happen to anyone else? On a nightly 0.3 loadliine from a few days ago.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error trying to load smash bros wii u with the latest v224 update. Does this happen to anyone else? On a nightly 0.3 loadliine from a few days ago.
Is the update in a separate folder, or did you overwrite the base game with the update? For me, it only worked overwriting the base files with the update. I've since started using SDCafiine, so I no longer need to use Loadiine to use mods on the game, but that was how I was getting it to work back then.

epistaxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the update in a separate folder, or did you overwrite the base game with the update? For me, it only worked overwriting the base files with the update. I've since started using SDCafiine, so I no longer need to use Loadiine to use mods on the game, but that was how I was getting it to work back then.

Ahh. How do you overwrite the base game with the update?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in my opinion its because of the smaller size of the card. 32gb vs 64gb. with the smaller card it finds the files faster. ive got 128gb cards and some games are really slow. just my opinion.....
It's more from cluster size and fragmentation, if you use something like defraggler it'll show you all the blocks with data in them, if it's smart it'll fill it in from the start of the card to the end and it'll just take a while to scan through the whole chunk but it's better than having to jump around the entire card
EDIT: Also if you have lots of small files that slows it down considerably too cause it still has to scan through all those entries to get to what you want

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I personally don't like the limit of runs set on some demos. Thanks ddd and loadiine. Good thing I only ran Pokken Demo twice

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone's reported this yet, but Smash Bros Wii U 1.1.5 (v224 update) runs properly under Mii Maker mode if you merge the code/content/meta folders from the the update into the main game.

I was unable to use a separate updates folder when running loadiine_gx2_a0c73ed (5/11/2016) on 5.3.2 (spoofed to 5.5.1). When I used a separate updates folder, my system would crash to the 160-2200 error.

Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also what about free dlc like sonic lost world?
Um, they're literally just separate CPK files, one for each, and I assume an update just automatically checks aoc and the main content folder to try to find those files and then loads the archives, I have them dumped but haven't tried to connect it yet

Reactions: TayTayTheKiller

gintonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi,

can please someone clarify the DLC option for me?

I have Smash Bros and MK8 with purchased DLC that I dumped and it works with Loadiine.

If I delete the local DLC or game data will my DLC still work with Loadiine? And if I unlink my NNID from the console (for example format my Wii U)?

Thank you

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sooooo 5.5.1 so far I say less then half the games work. black screens error codes memory dumps ect. star fox fine nes remix fine Zelda tlp memory errors most other games black screen for hours yet a week ago they worked. Is it very unstable and not ment for 5.5.1 ?

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what controller would i use for vc games? mario64 for example

edit, i have 4 port usb gamecube adapter, the one for wiiu smash. also have ps4 controller

Last edited by rasputin,
D

Deleted User

Hi,

can please someone clarify the DLC option for me?

I have Smash Bros and MK8 with purchased DLC that I dumped and it works with Loadiine.

If I delete the local DLC or game data will my DLC still work with Loadiine? And if I unlink my NNID from the console (for example format my Wii U)?

Thank you

The DLCs are downloaded on the internal hard drive of the Wii U (8GB or 32GB) and not on the game's disc (Which is read-only). They need to explain how we can play the DLCs and dump them.

gintonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
The DLCs are downloaded on the internal hard drive of the Wii U (8GB or 32GB) and not on the game's disc (Which is read-only). They need to explain how we can play the DLCs and dump them.

Yes but with latest nightly builds we can dump and play purchased DLC via Loadiine.
My question is do I need to keep the DLC and game data on the Wii U as well after I dumped it for the DLC to work? And can I unlink my NNID and will the DLC still works?

Marlon Venancio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been reading people talking about Twilight Princess and I was wondering how much time the loadings should be taking normally...mine is taking 6 ~ 8 secs and it seems pretty ok to me.

I'm not sure about the class of the card I'm using, but it is a 64gb using 64k cluster size. Twilight Princess was the second game I put on the card, not sure if this should mean something...maybe it runs well because it is allocated at the beggining area of the card or something...not sure how these things work, really.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading people talking about Twilight Princess and I was wondering how much time the loadings should be taking normally...mine is taking 6 ~ 8 secs and it seems pretty ok to me.

I'm not sure about the class of the card I'm using, but it is a 64gb using 64k cluster size. Twilight Princess was the second game I put on the card, not sure if this should mean something...maybe it runs well because it is allocated at the beggining area of the card or something...not sure how these things work, really.

I think you need to play through the game to appreciate the problem. For example in the first monkey dungeon, every room you go to will freeze upon entering for @ 8-10 seconds, with some freezing for a lot longer.

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets say if I use a 32GB SD card to set up Loadiine and put a few games on that, but I want to switch to a 128SD card later on. Can I just copy and paste all the Loadiine files from my 32GB SD to my 128GB SD without any additional setup and it will work just as normal?

Reactions: BothyBhoy

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets say if I use a 32GB SD card to set up Loadiine and put a few games on that, but I want to switch to a 128SD card later on. Can I just copy and paste all the Loadiine files from my 32GB SD to my 128GB SD without any additional setup and it will work just as normal?
As long as you set up the new card properly (Fat32, 64k allocations), then yah, just copy and paste!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/_pJZQEANQU4?si=3i2w--qD8HBaLqy5